009.

TW: this chapter contains self-harm!

They pulled into Mindy's driveway, Dewey parked the car and they got out quickly.  Sam and Richie were walking in front of them. They turned around to see Camila and Dewy.

"Hey bitches, surprised?" Asked Camila smiling passing the two adults and walking into the house.

Mindy welcomed them in.

"Randy was our uncle, RIP" Mindy walked them into the home theater, Camila only remembered this place because She and Mindy made out here a lot. "You said to bring everybody" Mindy pointed at the teens sitting on the chairs and sofa. Camila waved to her friends and they waved back.

"Ooo suspects!" Miss Meeks brought the snacks on a tray, Mindy stole 2 cookies one for her and one for Cam. "My brother would be so proud" Miss Meeks placed the tray on the table smiling.

"Thank you Aunt Martha" Camila smiled at the woman, She walked up to her cupping her cheeks and later going on to meet up with Dewey. 

Camila sat on the couch in between Liv and Wes. "I asked Mindy to call everyone here because..there is something I must tell you.."  Sam started

"So let me get this straight you are saying that youre the daughter of Billy Loomis, and what that one of us is the killer?" Asked Chad

"The killed told me he knew my secret" Sam replied. "So he attacked Tara to lure you back" Camila spoke.

"Exactly!" Sam replied to the girl.

"Okay, then why go and imidietly murder some douchenozzle who's stalking Liv?" Chad questioned.

"Why does it have to be one of us what about Deputy Dewey here? Maybe he is the killer?" Wes asked, The pink-haired girl imidietly turned in his direction giving him a look. "No offence" He added

"None taken, but what's my motive?" The ex-Sheriff asked the teen. 

"You got stabbed a billion times, got dumped by your famous wife, crawled into a bottle. I think it's safe to say you're on the suspect list" Wes explained

"Well maybe you're the killer cause that cut deep" Dewey sighed

"That douchenozzle is connected. I googled him, his mom is Leslie Macher" Amber replied holding her phone. "Stu Macher's sister" She later added.

"Who's Stu Macher?" Asked Liv. "Billy's accomplice, a real looney tune" Dewey explained. 

"Okay Okay! So the first 3 attacks are connected, what about Camila?" Richie asked the group of teens. 

"Well Im Jill's sister, So Sidney is my cousin" She explained to the man. 

"So everybody is connected" Sam concludes. 

"Oh my god, he's making a requal!" Mindy shot up from her seat. "A what?" Sam asked the girl. 

"Or like a legacyqual and fans are torn on the terminology" Mindy tried explaining it better.

"God please speak English!" Chad exclaimed. Mindy sighed

"Okay remember the stab movie that came out last year?" Mindy asked the group. 

"The one we went to see in cinemas" Camila reminded Liv. Leaning back i=on the sofa

 "Oh! The one the knives guy directed!" Liv quickly called out. "I liked that one!" She added 

"Of course you did you have terrible taste." The Meeks-Martin girl commented. 

"I hate you" 

"The point is the hardcore stab fans hated it, you go on 4chan, dreddit and all they're talking about is how Stab 8 pissed on their childhoods. How they crammed in social commentary to make it elevated, How the main character is a Mary Sue!" Mindy explained to the group.