008.

It was already 9 am, and Dewey was wandering around the house while Camila was reading 'Woodsboro Murders' by Gale Wethers. Dewy came into the kitchen and opened the fridge taking out some yogurt.

"Where did you find these clothes?" Dewey asked taking a seat next to Camila on the couch.

"Found it in the closet, you don't mind if I take it?" Asked the girl, Dewey sighed and shook his head, Camila put her headphones back on and continued reading, Dewey was watching the news about the Ghostface murders and attacks. He was waiting for Gale's show to start.

"What are you reading?" He questioned, The girl took off her headphones, showing him the front page.

"Woodsboro murders by the one and only" She smiles and he chuckles slightly, The good morning show with Gale began and Dewey smiles drinking his coffee. Camila smiled to herself seeing him so happy

There was a knock at the door.

"You get it?" He asked and the girl nodded, placing her book on the couch, and stood up, putting her phone in her pocket, She opened the door.

"Tell them I don't accept interviews" Dewey yelled, The knocking became more aggressive. 

"Dewey doesn't accept interviews-" The girl shouted opening the door, It was Richie and Sam standing in the doorway.

"Richie? Sam? What the fuck are you doing here?" Camila was surprised to see them here.

"We want to speak to Dewey" Sam spoke, The girl raised an eyebrow

"Dewy! Sam wants to speak to you!" Camila looked away from the two to shout.

"Who?!" Dewey yelled back.

"Samantha Carpenter!" She shouted, The two people outside were standing there awkwardly.

"Tara's older sister!" She added Sam and Richie looked at each other.

"Oh, Tara! The girl you made out with at that one party!" He yelled smiling. Camila covered her face in embarrassment, Sam was skeptical at first.

"Yeah! Yeah her, Can they come in?" She asked more calmly this time.

"Why are they here?" Asked Dewey, loud enough for the 2 to hear. He walked towards the door

"We need your help with Ghostface, My sister was stabbed seven times. And I-" She paused, Sam was nervous to say what she wanted, Camila looked at her, encouraging her to say it.

"I'm Billy Loomis's daughter." Sam dropped the bombshell, and Camila's eyes went big. He looked at her.

"You have two minutes" He stated, the two went inside. Sam was first followed by Richie. 

"Close the door behind you twink," Camila said closing the door behind the man. 

Dewy turned off the tv, and Camila went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Gale Wethers..weren't you two?" Asked Richie 

"Yeah" Dewey replied sitting down in his chair, the couple sat down on the sofa, and Richie moved the book to the coffee table. Camila took out some iced coffee from the fridge.

"Who's he?" Questioned Dewey, The girl closed the fridge.

"Oh, that's Richie my boyfriend" Sam began talking, Camila's shoulder began to hurt from the injury last night.

"How long have you known him?" Dewy interrogated the girl

"Six months?" Sam answered

"Did he know about your dad when you met? Expressed any interest in the Woodsboro massacres?" Camila joined the conversation, She grabbed a straw and drank her coffee