011.

(NO BAG)

All of this felt like a dream, a bad dream. For her just two hours ago, was impossible to think that Dewey, will be dying to the hands of Ghostface. 

She was sitting across from Gale, her legs bouncing, and her scratching her arms through her hoodie. She had been crying and her voice hurt from screaming. Gale didn't speak to her. She didn't mind. The woman just lost her best friend.

Camila felt awful, she heard a voice in the back of her head. telling her its her fault, she hated it.

Camila looked at the woman, she was broken, Camila stood up, and went to go to the bathroom, to clear her mind. On the way there she passed Sam. She didn't say a word to her. She couldn't.

The world was collapsing around her, she felt like the oxgen was cut off. Camila slammed the bathroom door, and locked it. Her head spinning and her ears ringing. She held onto the sink in a attempt to not fall down. 

She took deep bretahs, trying to calm herself down. She searched into her pockets, dumping out the things she found in the sink. Her phone, a lighter, a blade, a pair of headphones, and some pills.

They were pain killers. She grabbed the pack, taking out 2 and swallowing the dry, she had a watery mouth, so she could swallow it without any pain.

Her grip tightened, her black nails digging into the sink, she looked herself in the mirror, sighing lowldly. 

"Oh my fucking god" Camila grabbed the stuff that were left in the sink, putting it back in her pockets, unlocking the bathroom door and pushing it open. 

She jumped as she saw a woman trying to come in. She sighed an existed herself.

She held her head in her hand as she walked back to her seat slowly. The pain from the loss, and the overall dizziness made her feel sick.

The Roberts girl spotted 2 woman hugging, she noticed that one of them was Gale. The woman seemed to notice her because she signaled something to the other. 

The woman with shorter hair spun around, looking at her with a smile. It was Sidney.

Her face light up, it was like all the problems in the world disspaeared, everything was okay because she was here. "Sidney!" She exhalaimed, despite her unwell being manged to run to the woman.

Sid held her arms, and pulled her cousin into a long awaited hug. She hugged her tightly. "Im so sorry, i came as soon as i heared about Dewey, I wanted to come when i found out what happened to you I'm so so-"

"Sid" Camila stopped her from explaining "Youre here now, and that's all that matters" She smiled, the older cousin smiled widely. This was the first time in so long that Camila felt actual joy.

"My friend is picking me up" Camila admitted to her cousin, Sidney raised an eyebrow. "No i don't think she's the killer" She reassured her.

"Okay, okay, just be safe" 

"yeah" 

Camila walked away after one last hug, she was crying again. This time tiers of joy. She went to Tara's room to talk to her, but Sam was in there for the moment so she had to wait. She sat down and moments later Richie came along to sit next to her.

"Hey" he started the conversation, sitting down in the chair next to her

"Hi" She replied, looking at the hospital floor, kicking her feet.

"How are you feeling?"

"Okay" it was a simple word, that meant nothing. 'okay' was the term she used when she felt numb, and like the world was crashing down. "And you?" She added

"Im good, thanks" He replied quickly, looking at his arm, it had bandades and it didn't look good.

"You don't look to good"

"really? thanks" 

"No- No- I didn't mean it like-"

"its okay" She reashured him with a laugh. 

"Well, me and sam talked and she wants to leave Woodsboro" He started, looking down at his feet, and turning to look at the pink haired girl again. "With Tara"

her world was collapsing again. "With Tara?" She manged to choke out.

"yeah" He whispered, reaching down to hold her hand

"Oh" She said looking at her hand, and back at Richie who had a grin on his face, in that moment, Sam exited, Cam felt saved, she passed Sam and went to the room closing the door behind her

"Hi Tara" She whispered, her voice was low

"Cam!" Tara smiled at the sight of her best friend.

"I heard you're leaving" Camila confessed, sitting at Tara's side. 

"Yeah"

"I will miss you" Tara reached and held her hand, she accepted it, looking into Tara's eyes. tara was sobbing, and Camila had tears in her eyes.

"I don't want to leave" She confessed, tara bit her lip like she was stopping herself from saying something "i don't want to leave you" She said quickly

"Hey Tara, I will visit you I promise" The pink haired girl moved closer to her friend hugging her, Tara hugged her tightly.

"You promise daily calls?"

"yes!" Camila laughed. "And do you promise to continue our birthday tradition?"

"Yes!" Tara giggled,

She didn't want this to end. Her and Tara. They were bestfriends, she didn't want her to leave. 

After a few moments she got a call from Mindy, saying to come outside.

"I have to go" She told Tara, the black haired girl frowned, looking into her eyes.

"Im sorry i have to leave" Tara apoligised hugging her friend, and pulling away to look at her.

They both looked at each other, the tension growing, Tara looked at her lips and Camila smiled, as they started at each other.

"Im going to miss you" Camila whispered, and Tara pulled her to a hug.

"Me too."

And with that, she left. Camila said her goodbyes to Sam and RIchie. As she was leaving said bye to Sid and Gale. She went outside, she felt exaushed and disgusted, not to mention the amount of times she cried today. 

Mindy picked her up and they drove to Amber's house