Chapter III

A few months later Boomer was finally discharged from the hospital. And allowed to return home; "Okay let's get you inside Boomie" said Bubbles helping Boomer inside. "Hmm everyone must have gone out" said Boomer. "Yea" replied Bubbles when they heard moaning coming from Buttercup and Butch's room since her and Butch merged bedrooms; "Oh god they're at it again" said Bubbles, "Ha?" asked Boomer, "about a week after Butch moved in he and Buttercup have been going at it" replied Bubbles. "Hey listen you wanna see a movie tomorrow?" asked Boomer; "Maybe what movie?" asked Bubbles, "Maybe love Simon" replied Boomer, "Oh Boomie I've been wanting to see that for ages now" said Bubbles kissing him on the lips, As they went upstairs; to see Blossom flying thru the house, when she noticed Boomer and Bubbles.

"Hi Blossom" said Bubbles, "Hey Bubbles hi Boomer how you feeling?" asked Blossom hugging him, "I'm alright thanks" replied Boomer returning the hug which Bubbles didn't mind because she trusted them. As Buttercup came out wearing only a robe as she went for a shower after sex; "You know Buttercup one of these days Butch is gonna knocked you up right?" asked Bubbles; "What does knocked up mean?" asked Buttercup, Bubbles Boomer and Blossom were amazed that she didn't know what knocked up means. "Getting knocked up means to get pregnant, in other words if you and Butch aren't carful he's gonna get you pregnant" replied Blossom.

"No offence Buttercup but how didn't you know what knocked up means?" asked Boomer, "Is it my responsibility to remember every word in the dictionary besides I'm on birth control; so that he doesn't use a condom. And I can feel his hot sizzling jizz in my pussy without getting pregnant; and why aren't you in hospital?" asked Buttercup in not an angry tone but in a calm and teasing tone. "I was discharged" replied Boomer, as Buttercup hugged him and he returned in favour. "How you feeling Boomer?" asked Buttercup giggling before realising him.

"I'm okay Butch isn't giving you any trouble I hope?" asked Boomer, "Well sometimes but he knows I love him" replied Buttercup, "and as I love you too" said Butch hugging her from behind, "Shall I join you for a shower?" asked Butch, "Once you've done socializing" replied Buttercup, "Ha?" asked Butch; "Turn around" replied Buttercup. As Butch turned around to see Boomer standing there; "Hey bro" said Boomer, "So you've finally been discharged from the hospital" said Butch. As he and Boomer grabbed hands and clashed together into a men's hug. "I'm glad to be out of hospital after over three month's brother" said Boomer; "I am also glad Boomer" replied Butch.

"We will catch up later I must join Buttercup, or she won't let me have sex with her for a week" said Butch; as he followed Buttercup for a shower; while Bubbles helped Boomer set his things up in her room. After half an hour of unpacking Boomer checked the time on his phone, 17:00PM, (That's 5 o'clock PM in 24 hour time) "Wow five o'clock already" said Boomer, "well why don't we watch a movie?" asked Bubbles, "Okay" replied Boomer as they sat on Bubble's king sized bed, and watched TV on Netflix for the afternoon when the professor came home. "Oh girls I'm home!" said the Professor knowing Butch and Boomer were staying with them and they were dating Buttercup and Bubbles.

"Hi Professor" replied Blossom and Buttercup as Butch quickly followed, "Hi Butch" said the Professor, "Hi" replied Butch; "Wasn't your brother also staying here?" asked the Professor; "Yes he's upstairs with Bubbles don't worry Professor you can trust them" replied Blossom. Meanwhile Boomer and Bubbles were in bed together, they weren't having sex but just looking at each other while she gave Boomer a handjob and he came, "you know at some stage in this relationship, we will have to have sex" said Boomer kissing her; "I know that Boomie I'll tell you what since tomorrow is our official first date, and after two dates after that we'll start having sex but at the moment it's just oral sex and handjobs" replied Bubbles kissing him and tugging him faster and faster as he came all over her hand. "Well if it's you want oral sex then oral sex you shall have" replied Boomer kissing her lips, and went under the covers and pulled her pants and panties down, and shoved his face in her crotch and started eating her out.