Chapter VI

"When were you four planning on telling me this?" demanded the professor. "Well we only found out yesterday and I only proposed to Bubbles and Butch only proposed to Buttercup yesterday" replied Boomer, "The ironic thing is, that we warned Butch and Buttercup that he'd get her pregnant because they didn't wear protection. But it's me who got pregnant and we did use protection, but Butch and Buttercup gave us the condom and it was expired" said Bubbles; "Okay, at least I'm in a good mood because I won first place, but no offence you two but are you sure you'd make good parents given your past criminal history?" asked the Professor, "yes we'll be fine" replied Butch and Boomer, "oh very well" said the Professor as he went downstairs to the Lab, "Boomer I'm hungry" said Bubbles; "You're always hungry" replied Boomer. "Yep" said Bubbles, "so a pregnant Bubbles is a hungry Bubbles" Butch assumed; "nice one bro" replied Boomer, kissing Bubbles; as he went to make Bubbles something to eat and served it to her; "I love you" said Boomer, "Love you too" replied Bubbles; as she ate, "MM Boomie this is very good" said Bubbles, "it's my pleasure" replied Boomer kissing her, then he sat next to her and grabbed her spoon and got some food; "Okay Bubbles open up the planes gonna land inside your mouth" said Boomer, as he made a plane sound and tried feeding Bubbles who giggled and went along with it, causing Butch to grin at Buttercup, "don't even think about it or you're on the couch tonight, and you'll get no sex for a week" said Buttercup; Boomer accidently caused it to go on her chin; "sorry babe" said Boomer, "next stop Boomie's shirt" giggled Bubbles, wiping her chin on Boomer's shirt.

Causing him to have to take it off and throw it in the wash as Buttercup couldn't stop giggling about it; as Boomer returned with a fresh shirt on; "Hey Boomer guess what" said Bubbles whispering into his ear, "what?" asked boomer, "I'm horny" replied Bubbles whispering just enough so Boomer could hear her, Boomer rolled his eyes and smiled; as they excused themselves from the table and Boomer and Bubbles went upstairs; and into what was now their shared bedroom. As they closed and locked the door behind them; before Bubbles started to roughly kiss him, as she wrapped her arms around his neck; Boomer happily returned the kiss and gently placed Bubbles on the bed and kissed her; as Boomer placed a hand on her torso just below her breasts; and slowly moved it down her still clothed body and stopped when he reached her groin area; Boomer's hand travelled up Bubble's dress. When his eyes widened; which also made him throb even more in his pants; Bubbles just giggled and smiled, "what a naughty girl you are" said Boomer, in a teasing way; teasing her by slowly pushing his fingers in and out of Bubbles pussy, "Oh god" moaned Bubbles. Boomer stopped and started putting fingers in her butthole; "Oh fuck" moaned Bubbles; when Boomer got an idea; Boomer removed his fingers then he kissed Bubble's lips; then brought his mouth to Bubble's ear; "rollover" he whispered. As Bubbles rolled over onto her stomach; being mindful of the baby, Boomer lifted Bubble's dress, revealing her bare butt, as Boomer spread Bubbles legs apart and shoved his face in her butt and started rimming her. "Oh god Boomer, that feels amazing" moaned Bubbles; as Boomer reached under and fingered her; "Boomer stop you're gonna make me cum" moaned Bubbles; Boomer stopped licking; "that's the idea" replied Boomer as he went straight back to licking her, and rubbing her; "Oh Boomer oh god, AHHHHHH" she cried out biting into a pillow to muffle her screams as Boomer gave her the best orgasm she ever had.

"How was that?" asked Boomer, "it was amazing Boomie, he-he" giggled Bubbles, "what?" asked Boomer, as Bubbles removed her dress; leaving her in a bra, which she removed, leaving her naked. "What's so funny Bubbles?" asked Boomer, "your turn" replied Bubbles, since Boomer, was indeed very hard; Bubbles, removed Boomer's pants, before pulling off his boxers allowing his rock hard circumcised cock to spring out, which Bubbles happily took into her mouth and started to slowly suck on, Bubbles removed it from her mouth only to lick it from base to tip; and took it back in her mouth again, as she gripped Boomer's butt, as Boomer brushed his fingers thru Bubble's hair; as she sucked on Boomer's cock; "Bubbles I'm about to cum" said Boomer, as Bubbles stopped sucking before pulling off Boomer's shirt leaving him naked, as Bubbles lay on her back and spread her legs; "fuck me" said Bubbles; "what?" asked Boomer, "I said Fuck me right now" demanded Bubbles; as Boomer pushed his still hard cock inside of Bubbles; and started to slowly thrust in and out, as he began to pick up speed; as Boomer's thrusts became harder and faster, "Fuck me Boomer, oh yes don't you dare stop; don't you fucking, stop" yelled Bubbles in pleasure. As Boomer pounded her hard and fast but not too hard as not to hurt the baby; Boomer kissed Bubbles as they fucked; as Bubbles kissed him back, "Bubbles I'm gonna cum, AHHH" They both moaned cuming together; Boomer pulled out of Bubbles and collapsed besides her, "that was the best sex we've ever had" said Bubbles; "well believe it or not I've actually heard that sex during pregnancy is the best sex ever" replied Boomer in agreement, "I've heard that too" replied Bubbles; as Boomer kissed her lips; then slipped under the covers; before shoving his face in Bubble's crotch; since they were both still nude; "Oh god Boomer that feels so good oh god" moaned Bubbles.