Chapter V

Later that day when Bubbles and Boomer had gone to see the new avenger's movie, since it was a 3 hour movie. Then they planned to go to dinner, and Blossom had a date with someone else she'd met online; Butch and Buttercup had the house to themselves. And the professor had a convention just out of town again so he'd be away for a couple of days; as Butch was doing some stomach crunches, before stopping to do some push ups; after a few sets of push ups he decided to do some planking. When he didn't know that Buttercup was slowly and silently flying up behind him as she could tell he was trying so hard to concentrate; she knew planks weren't that easy to do they were actually really difficult to do; but Buttercup loved ruining his fun sometimes; since all Butch was wearing was a pair of green boxers; since he decided to just have a shower when he and Buttercup got home. Buttercup silently flew over him; then lay her clothed body over his half nude form, and if that didn't get Butch's attention; Buttercup reached around and grabbed his dick thru his boxers. "Ah you scared me" said Butch; "that's the idea Butchie" replied Buttercup feeling him harden in her hand; as she kissed him, Butch happily returned the kiss. "Blossom Bubbles Boomer and the Professor are out, and probably won't be back until tomorrow; and the professor won't be back for a few more days; so you and I have the house all to ourselves" said Buttercup; "oh okay" replied Butch kissing Buttercup's lips and grabbing her arse. Before sliding his hand down the back of her pants and panties and playing with her butt. "And just what the fuck do you think you're doing?" asked Buttercup teasing him.

"What? I've seen and played with your butt before, in fact I've seen you nude before and I've played with every inch of your body" replied Butch continuing to massage Buttercup's arse; as he gripped it as hard as he could; "Here I'll make it easier" said Buttercup, pulling off her pants and panties; revealing her shaved pussy, and perfect arse, also leaving her half nude; as Butch fingered her; "m you like that?" asked Butch; "you know I love it Oh God!" moaned Buttercup; as Butch sent her over the edge and caused her to squirt. "He'he'he" giggled Buttercup; flying upwards giving Butch the best view of her pussy. As she flew back down again, "what's so funny?" asked Butch; "your turn" giggled Buttercup, wrapping her arms around his waist, and pulling him into a hug, before sliding herself down Butch's torso; and finally slowly removing Butch's boxers, revealing his rock hard circumcised cock leaving him naked, as he just stepped out of his boxers. And Buttercup removed her shirt leaving her naked too and allowing her D cup tits to bounce out; since she put on a shirt without a bra; "now where was I?" asked Buttercup, "oh yea now I remember" giggled Buttercup kneeling back down and engulfing Butch's cock; as she started slowly sucking, and looking up at Butch with those big green eyes; that Butch loved so much as she took it out of her mouth only to lick from base to tip; then took it back in her mouth again; as she started sucking a little faster; "um Buttercup babe I'm not going to last much longer" said Butch thru heavy breaths trying his best not to cum yet. Buttercup started massaging Butch's balls by cupping them in her warm hands and gently massaging them; which pushed him over the edge Butch came all over Buttercup.

"Sorry I was so quick" said Butch, "it's oaky we're not done yet" replied Buttercup flying up a little; and gestured for Butch to follow, which he did; as Buttercup pulled Butch into a hug which he happily returned. As Buttercup; flew backwards so that Butch was on top and hard; "fuck me" said Buttercup; "Ha?" asked Butch, "fuck me while we're in the air" demanded Buttercup, "okay" replied Butch pounding Buttercup's pussy hard and fast while they were still in the air; "I'll try to last longer this time babe" said Butch; "just shut up and fuck me" demanded Buttercup, as Butch happily complied and pounded Buttercup's pussy while they were in the air and obviously away from the room's windows; since when Blossom Buttercup and Bubbles got their own rooms, Buttercup got the room shared with her sisters for so many years; however she did have green curtains installed; and Bubbles had blue curtains installed in her room and Blossom had red curtains installed in her room. "hold on" Said Buttercup flying over and closing the curtains so they'd have some extra privacy, but they were both interrupted, when the door burst open, causing them to both cover themselves; when Mojo appeared; "oh god" said Butch, as a red cloud of smoke appeared and HIM appeared, they did not look happy; "alright young man you better have a good reason for putting your brother in the hospital" said Mojo, "yea and causing him to go to Jail for 10 years they say since he didn't actually kill that girl they were lenient they would've sentenced him to life if he'd killed her since we don't have capital punishment in Townsville said HIM in agreement; "well it actually seamed fair game" replied Butch, "what?" they both demanded, "he put Boomer in the hospital, he almost killed Boomer too" replied Butch; "where is he? Oh hello Buttercup apologies for not saying hello before we were just a little upset" asked HIM. "Boomer took Bubbles to the movies to see the avenger's infinity war they'll be back later, Blossom found someone on the internet and the professor had a science convention to go to out of town" Replied Buttercup, "what why would he do that when you're criminals and the girls are all superheros?" asked Mojo, "yea I meant to call you about that, Boomer and I gave up our life of crime" replied Butch; "what when was this?" asked Mojo who'd given it up years ago.