Chapter IV

A few weeks later Boomer and Bubbles had gone on two more dates. And decided it would finally be okay for them to start having sex; Boomer and Bubbles had just gotten home from a nice dinner and actually seeing love Simon, this time Bubbles picked up the tickets and not Boomer. So they saw the right movie and they both really enjoyed it; "I had a great time tonight Boomer" said Bubbles kissing his lips. "I enjoyed it too" replied Boomer kissing her back; Bubbles kissed him again but this time wrapped her arms around his neck. Boomer wrapped his own arms around hers; as Bubbles begun giving Boomer tongue as Boomer attempted to gain access to her mouth too.

Which she accepted by parting her teeth so Boomer could put his tongue thru; Bubbles started unbuttoning Boomer's shirt and slid it off his shoulders revealing his nicely toned torso and six pack, Boomer squeezed Bubble's butt; "He-he-he" giggled Bubbles; "What's so funny?" asked Boomer; "We've finished the three date rule. Which means that we're ready sex" replied Bubbles kissing him again as she griped his bulge from the outside of his pants. As she felt it grow in her hand; as she unbuttoned Boomer's pants and unzipped them allowing them to fall to the floor, as his boner stretched thru his underwear. Boomer removed Bubbles shirt and pants revealing her bra and panties; Bubble's reached behind herself before unclasping her bra and allowing it to fall to the floor revealing her tits.

Boomer went to touch them but stopped himself and looked up at her for permission; "Boomie why are you asking permission to play with my tits?" asked Bubbles, "You mean I don't need permission?" asked Boomer; "No Boomie you don't have to ask permission" replied Bubbles, as Boomer warmed up his hands then cupped Bubble's tits and gently pushed her into the bed as he begun to massage Bubble's tits, "Boomie oh god that feels so good" moaned Bubbles as Boomer massaged her tits and begun to grind against her covered pussy which made her moan even louder; "Maybe we should close the door and lock it" said Boomer, as Bubbles closed her bedroom door and locked it.

Then she went back over to Boomer; And Begun kissing him, as he went back to massaging her tits, "Boomie as good as that feels I want you to pay attention to another part of me" said Bubbles, "Oh really and what's that?" asked Boomer, "My pussy I want you to give my fucking pussy some attention" replied Bubbles, "Oh okay then" said Boomer, as he went down onto his knees, as he slowly pulled off Bubble's panties revealing her completely shaved pussy, and shoved his face into Bubble's crotch, and licked and flicked his tongue up and down her pussy, as fast as he could, "Oh god Boomie that feels so good moaned Bubbles as Boomer shoved his tongue deeper inside Bubble's pussy then pulled his tongue out and dragged it along her clit, causing her to squirt all over Boomer's face.

"Guess what?" asked Bubbles, "What" replied Boomer, "It's your turn" said Bubbles pulling off Boomer's boxers realising his rock hard circumcised cock and took it in her mouth and begun to suck it, as she sucked and licked it as she put her tongue in Boomer's dick hole and wiggled her tongue around inside of his dick hole and once she tasted Boomer's pre cum; when she removed it. "What's wrong I made you cum?" asked Boomer, "yes But I want you to fuck my brains out" replied Bubbles; as Boomer rolled her over. As Bubbles helped Boomer put a condom over Boomer's cock; and he shoved it inside of Bubble's pussy; "AHHH FUCK!" moaned Bubbles as both her and Boomer's virginities were gone as soon as Boomer pushed his cock inside of her, "Oh Yes Boomie fuck me!, fuck me" Bubbles demanded as Boomer thrusted in and out of Bubbles.

"Oh yes Boomie fuck me fuck me I said!" Bubbles kept demanding as Boomer fucked her and pushed a finger in side of Bubble's butthole. "Oh yes stick another one in" demanded Bubbles as Boomer added another finger inside her butt; "Bubbles I'm cuming!" moaned Boomer, "Oh fuck me too!" replied Bubbles, "AHHH!" they both moaned cuming together. Boomer pulled out of Bubbles pussy; and removed his fingers from her butt, as he removed his condom and thru it in the bin next to the bed, as Bubbles begun circling her finger tips around Boomer's cock and balls.

"Oh what a naughty girl you are" said Boomer, "yea your girlfriend is nice and naughty" replied Bubbles taking Boomer's cock back into her mouth and sucking it until he came down her throat; as Boomer pulled his dick out of Bubble's mouth he sat up and placed Bubble's nude body over his lap, "like I said Bubbles you're a very naughty girl, and you need to be punished" said Boomer as he started spanking Bubble's bare Butt for a while, before stopping and she lay back down and Boomer cuddled her from behind and they both fell asleep.

The next morning Boomer woke up with a massive boner, then he noticed his dick near her butt, "Hmm" said Boomer, 'I've always wanted to try anal' he thought to himself, as he wrapped his arms around her and begun to play with Bubble's pussy, and shoved his rock hard cock in Bubble's butthole. "Oh fuck" said Bubbles waking up to her boyfriend buttfucking her, Bubbles decided to let him have this one.

As Boomer fucked Bubble's tight little arsehole as he came inside her butt; "okay you can pull out now" said Bubbles, "okay" replied Boomer pulling out of her butt and they replaced their clothes. "Hey you wanna go see Avengers infinity war later on?" asked Boomer, "sure" replied Bubbles kissing his cheek as they went downstairs for breakfast; where Blossom was Butch or Buttercup were nowhere to be found, "Morning Blossom, where are Butch and Buttercup?" asked Bubbles, "They went out" replied Blossom sipping her coffee and Boomer went to make coffee for himself and Bubbles, "so how was it?" asked Blossom, "It was fucking awesome, all thou Boomer decided he wanted anal this morning, and he spanked me last night" replied Bubbles.

"He, he, he" giggled Blossom as she finished her breakfast and went downstairs to train; as Boomer and Bubbles watched TV and ate their breakfast.