UAAP - (Migz x Grace)

Summary: UAAP season. Pet names. Slip-ups.

_______

"We agreed to go back to being friends like we used to." Migz looked at Grace who nodded her head as they broke the news to the seatmates' bloc

Grace and Migz broke up after 3 years of dating. They both agreed that they both want to focus on their jobs as public servants and of course their upcoming reelection bids. It was mutual and there were no hard feelings because they reasoned that long before they were lovers, they were already good friends.

The seatmate bloc looked at one another knowing that whatever these two were trying to do wouldn't work.

"That won't work," Chiz said, right off the bat.

"Anong nangyari?" Joel asked looking dismayed.

"Naubusan na ng charm si Migz." Win joked.

"Anong back to friends?" Nancy joined in on the interrogation.

"We just don't want to date anymore and we agreed to focus on our reelection bids," Migz explained.

"Pero there are no hard feelings or anything kasi magkaibigan pa rin kami. There's no need to pick sides because we can still gather minus us being a couple nga lang." Grace added, and Migz nodded.

"Senior moments niyo ba 'to?" Nancy asked and the two glared at her.

"Pero you two are our power couple! Ang aming amazing grace at senate president." Joel was sulking because he was the person out of all the seatmates to see how the two developed feelings. He was even Migz's trustee wingman when he started courting her.

"Kami pa rin naman yon just not together." Migz said.

"Oo nga," Grace quickly agreed.

"There's so much history there. Back to friends matapos niyong makita lahat ng parte ng isa't-isa? Marami akong kakilalang ganyan ang sinabi pero wala sa kanila ang nagtagumpay." Chiz said and the rest of the seatmates agreed.

"Iba naman kami ni Grasya sa kanila." Migz assured them and Grace nodded.

From that night started the series of slip-ups. Where Grace and Migz accidentally call each other with their pet names.

_________________________________

Babe

Grace and Migz were the first ones to arrive at the restaurant as usual.

"Should we order na ba or wait for them?" Grace asked Migz.

"Let's order. Siguradong yung usuals naman ang orders nila. Magpadagdag na lang mamaya kapag may gusto pa sila." Migz said and Grace nodded before calling the waiter. Migz was the one speaking with the waiter about their orders when he looked at Grace who was sitting beside him.

"Babe, may gusto ka pa bang ipadagdag?" Migz asked her. He stopped and stiffened when he realized

"White wine instead of red." She replied like she didn't hear the pet name escape his lips.

"Ayun, one bottle of white wine." He told the waiter before looking at her again. The waiter left and Migz was still looking at Grace.

"Bakit? May dumi ba ako sa mukha?" Grace asked jokingly.

"Natawag kasi kitang babe kanina." Migz admitted before looking down.

"Oh," She replied shortly, now knowing how to reply because her mind was also occupied by the loop of him calling her their endearment.