New Setup I R18 - (Grace x Migz)

A tiring day at work led her to her favorite bar, seeking a strong drink to clear her mind. She entered and found the place with only a few people drinking. She went straight to the bar and sat on the stool. She signaled the bartender.

"Scotch on the rocks, please." She gave the bartender a small, tired smile as she watched him prepare her drink.

She felt someone sit next to her, but she was more focused on getting alcohol into her system.

"I'm surprised na pumupunta ka rin pala dito." She heard the person next to her say, and she looked over and saw it was her colleague, Migz.

"Yeah, when I need a drink," Grace replied, as the bartender served her her order.

"About work, I'm guessing," Migz asked carefully, not wanting to push her boundaries. She nodded.

"Masyadong stressful lang lately. I need a breather." She shared and drank her scotch. She winced at how strong and bitter it was, but it was what she needed.

"Hard drinker ka rin pala?" Migz asked.

"Kapag kailangan lang. Alam mo na budget season, hearings, moving on from an ex." She ordered another round.

They sat there downing alcohol like there was no work awaiting them both tomorrow. They shared stories that their sober selves would probably not share, even if they were close friends outside of work.

Grace stared at Migz and studied his features in her drunken comprehension. He had always been attractive to her. He could easily check all the boxes he wanted in a guy. The problem was that she was still hung up on her ex, and so was he. She broke up with her ex just a month apart, and Migz broke up with her girlfriend as well.

They were both broken halves, drowning themselves in work to avoid the feeling of emptiness.

Her mind was already hazy from the drinks, and obviously, her judgment is already clouded. She was a little tipsy, teetering on the edge of drunk, but so was he. She had no idea how much he had to drink before she arrived, but it didn't matter. Her eyes dragged lower until they fell onto his lips. Soft, surrounded by scruff, and very promising lips.

Before she could stop herself, she leaned in and pressed her lips to his. Migz seemed to hesitate for a second before he finally kissed back. Grace ignored everything in the back of her mind that was telling her to stop. She needed this, and obviously, Migz did too.

She dipped her tongue into his mouth, swirling it around with his. She could feel his scruff against her sensitive skin. She had to admit that he was indeed a good kisser. She kept her lips attached to his, savoring the feeling and taste, until she had to pull back for air.

"Do you want to stop?" Migz breathed out.

"No," Grace said without missing a beat.

"Let's move this upstairs. Nagbook ako ng hotel room because I knew hindi ako makakauwi." Migz whispered in her ear.

"I just didn't expect na I'd have company," Migz smirked.

They stumbled trying to get into the hotel room, and once inside, they returned to their agenda.

He looked at her for a moment and nodded. "Turn around."

She did what he said and turned around. He pushed her forward a little more so that she was bent over the arm of the couch. Migz leaned in and moved her hair out of the way so he could kiss her neck. His hand moved up her skirt and into her lacy panties. His fingers dragged along her slit, making her shudder and moan.

She was already wet. She turned her head a little so that she could see Migz. He had his hand wrapped around his cock through his pants while the other teased her entrance. She moaned at the sight and feeling. Migz tugged her panties down to her knees and did the same with his pants and boxers.