New Setup II R18 - (Grace x Migz)

Migz knew at this point he had already fallen in love with her and what happened last week did hurt him. If he were completely being honest the very first night they had sex, he already moved on from his ex. It was Grace who only assumed that he hasn't and last week he guessed she was still hung up on her ex.

When he received the new text he knew then and there that he was willing to continue the setup, if it meant he got to have her even if she doesn't love him back. There was a knock on the door and he immediately knew that it was her. She entered the office.

Migz pushes her against the desk in his office, his hands already pushing her polo up and exposing her soft skin to his hands.

"Are we sure?" Grace asks between heated kisses, her own hands already working on his belt and getting it undone.

"My staff won't be here for another hour. Lunch break, remember?" He tells her as her lips move from his and down his neck, her teeth grazing his skin and making him groan. He pushes her polo further up, exposing her black bra and when Grace moves away he gets the fabric off her.

"Good." She catches his lips in another kiss, presses her tongue against his, and moans as his warm hands move down to her pants as she unzips his. She pushes his pants and boxers down, strokes her hand over his half-hard member and swallows his soft groan against her lips.

That's when they hear it, a knock at the door followed by Joel's voice.

"SP, sabi ng staff mo hindi ka raw lumabas." 

He pulls away from her with wide eyes.

"Shit!" He looks between the door and Grace, half-dressed. "Wait lang, Majo." When he looks back at Grace she's smirking and slowly sinks down on her knees. "Anong ginagawa mo?" He hisses as she moves under his desk, sits on her knees after grabbing her polo and hiding it from view.

"Papasukin mo na lang si Majo, Migz." It comes out low and raspy and he wants to kill Joel but in the end, he sits down and moves as close to the desk as he can to hide the fact that his pants are around his ankles. After quickly checking that she's hidden between his legs he straightens his tie.

"Come in." He hopes he sounds like normal, but Joel is giving him that look, the look that lets him know that something is up.

"Okay ka lang ba, SP?" looks around the office, and checks to see if anything seems out of place. 

"Bakit naman hindi ako magiging okay?" Migz tenses as he feels Grace's soft hand stroke his cock as she fits herself between his legs. "Bakit ka pala napadaan? Akala ko lalabas kayo nila Win?" 

"Iniwan nila ako. Sakto nakasalubong ko yung mga staff mo, ang sabi nila nandito ka pa raw." He watches as Migz's back straightens, sees the muscle in his jaw clench. 

"Yeah, may mga papers pang kailan i-review." Migz keeps his eyes on the other man as Grace licks along the underside of his member.

Grace smirks to herself as she takes him in her mouth and sucks. She ignores the conversation as she focuses on him, hard and hot as she sucks him deeper, but is careful not to make a sound. She feels the muscles in his legs tense as she goes as deep as she can without gagging.

"Gusto mo ba akong sabayang mag-lunch? Alam ko si Sen. Grace nandyan din sa office niya eh." Joel asks as Migz shifts in his seat.

"Pass muna ako, majo." He moves his hand into her hair, grasps the strands between his fingers to hold her against him as she starts to bop her head a little faster. When he feels her swallowing around him he barely contains the groan, hides it in with a fake cough and Joel's eyebrow raises.