New Setup III R18 - (Grace x Migz)

The seatmates bloc are aware that something has been going on between Migz and Grace for the past six months. They were not blind and they had been taking notes on the intense gazes and stolen looks their two friends had been giving one another. But today was different when they all gathered in the lounge, Grace did not join the group and Migz looked like he was in a bad mood. They all sat in silence and shared looks, not wanting to provoke Migz right before the session was about to start.

"Mr. President, lalabas kami mamaya after work. Sasama ka ba?" Joel asked Migz, but he seemed to not notice Joel. He was lost in his own thoughts.

"Mr. President?" Joel called to him again and this time Sonny nudged him.

"Uh, ano ulit, Majo?"

"Kung sasama ka ba samin mamaya nila Sonny, Win at Chiz?" Joel repeated the question.

"Si Sen. Nancy at...Sen. Grace, hindi ba sasama?" Migz asked, hoping the female senators were included.

"Hindi sila makakasama. May gagawin pa raw sila mamaya." Win answered, and Migz nodded.

"Sige, sama ako." Migz said, and in the corner of his eyes, he saw Grace walk in wearing a blue dress and a white Filipiniana coat, her hair half up, looking unbothered.

_______________

The men went straight to a VIP lounge to have drinks and unwind. They sat in the booth where the bottles of liquor sat. Migz immediately grabbed the bottle and poured himself a drink

"Pare, napapansin namin na parang problemado ka nitong mga nakaraan. May nangyari ba?" Joel tries to open the conversation.

"Wala, Majo. Pagod lang talaga ako sa trabaho." He reasoned, downing his glass and pouring a new one.

"Hinay-hinay lang sa pag-inom, Migz." Win called him out.

"Alam mo pare hindi kami bulag lahat dito. Anong nangyari sa inyo ni Grace?" Chiz asked looking at Migz seriously. Migz look him in the eye and knew he was dead serious especially when Grace was involved.

"Akala mo ba hindi namin napapansin na for the last six months iba kayo sa loob at labas ng trabaho? Yung hindi kayo matigil kakatitig sa isa't-isa kapag magkakasama tayo. Hindi ka rin sumasama sa amin nitong mga nakaraan. Hindi na kapani-paniwala na trabaho lang inaatupag mo." Chiz added, Migz bowed his head, not knowing what to say.

"Si Grace kasi inaatupag." Sonny joked and Migz glared at him.

"Si Majo nagsabi sa amin!" Migz turned to Joel, who scratched his head.

"Ang sabi ko lang may possibility. Noong araw na pinuntahan kita sa office mo, kakaiba ka nung naka-usap kita parang di ka mapakali. Noong umalis ako pinuntahan ko si Grace at ang sabi ng staff niya pumunta raw siya sa office mo. Anong iisipin ko non?" Joel defended himself and Migz sighs in defeat.

"Alam naming may nangyayari pero hinihintay namin na kayo ang magsalita." Win added and the rest nodded. All eyes was on Migz, waiting for him to say something, affirm or deny their suspicions.

"Grace and I, we agreed to a casual arrangement," Migz confesses, surprising the others because it was not what they were expecting.

"You mean-" Joel couldn't find the right words.

"Physical relationship, majo." Win clarified.