Roommate bonding

"So do you want me to order something for us to eat?" Ricky signed. "Maybe we can order some pizza? Do you want to pay or should i?" Ocean asked. "Dont worry, ill pay! Do you wanna play a movie while we eat, i think roommates are supposed to bond" after signing it, they looked at her and smiled. "Sure, just make sure to buy one without any meat for me, Im a vegetarian"

she was in the process of putting posters up and suddenly heard Ricky gasp. She turned around to look at him. "Thats a poster of heathers the musical, right? My boyfriend loves that musical!!" She nodded. "Yeah, i used to watch it with my old best friend all the time" she said, thinking back on all the times her and Constance watched it together. It left her with a pain in her stomach. "Cool!! I think you and my boyfriend would get along, he never stops talking about musicals, its actually kind of cute"Ricky said, they were blushing a bit, like they just said something they regretted. "Cool, whats your boyfriend like?" Ricky was silent for a few seconds, you could see they were thinking about exactly what to say, then they started signing: "Well, his name is Noel, he loves musicals and France, and he's a very good singer. We met two years ago because we both got into the same high school at the same time, and we started dating about a year ago" Ricky smiled, like they were remembering it all again. "Cool, he sounds very nice!" Ocean said and smiled, and she was pretty sure she actually sounded nice this time. "So, do you have a partner?" Ricky asked. "No, ive never had one actually. Its a bit embarrasing" Ocean said, and tried to laugh after saying it so it didn't sound as sad. "Yeah, i never had one before Noel. Its pretty hard dating people when you're mute, because most people don't know sign language, so communication is hard, but some of Noel's family members are deaf, so he knew sign language before he met me" when Ricky was done signing, they picked up their phone and started making the order.

about 40 minutes later, the pizzas were there. Ocean ordered a margerita pizza, and Ricky ordered one with pineapple. After Ocean noticed, they had a long discussion about if pineapple belonged on pizza or not, that no one even came close to winning. Ricky decided that they wanted to watch mean girls, because apparently Noel made them watch it with him, and now they were hooked. Ocean agreed, because to the surprise of Ricky, she had never seen it, which they thought were "the worst thing they'd heard since 9/11". Ocean found the movie and put it on, but she didn't really watch it, because turns out both her and Ricky are movie-talkers. They found out they had some things in common. They both had an intense fnaf phase as a kid, and they were both the smartest kid in their math class.

After the movie was done, it was about 10pm. Ricky asked: "so, what did you think of the movie? best thing you've ever seen, right?" Ocean laughed. "I liked it, but i do have one complaint. She became popular so easily, its super unrealistic" she said. "The only complaint I have, is that Janis ends up with a guy?!? I mean come on" Ricky looked at her, waiting for her to agree. "Yeah, she does totally give me lesbian vibes, but it feels like it would be a "win" for Regina if she actually was" Ricky nodded. "I guess i see your point"

Ricky took their laptop, went to their bed and started writing something. Ocean looked at them typing for a couple of minutes and then said: "what are you writing?" Ricky looked over at her. "Well, Its a bit embarrasing, but Im working on this book. ive wanted to make since i was a tiny child" ricky looked at her, waiting for a response. "Woah, whats it about?" Ricky looked at her like they were surprised that she was interested. "Well, its about this person, they travel through space and meet all sorts of different creatures on different planets! Right now ive made up these creatures made only out of slime, and a planet with half-human half-cat people" Ocean was thinking about more questions to ask, because she was genuinely interested. "Cool, what do they do on the planets? The cat people sound cool, what are they like?" Ricky looked caught of guard, he was silent for a bit too long before signing: "i havent made that part up yet, Im not that far with the plans" Ocean didn't quite believe him, but she wasn't about to say that to him.

Ocean decided to go to bed, because she was excausted and honestly wasn't ready to go to class tomorrow. She was really worried about her classes tomorrow. She never managed to make any friends at her high school in Toronto. None of them wanted to talk to her for some reason, and she always used "Well, at least ill be In college soon", but what if she also didn't make any friends here? Ricky seemed very nice, but she wasn't sure they thought the same about her. It took her forever to fall asleep.
_______________________________
New short chapter already up now, hope you enjoyed this one, even though there wasn't much about blackrose, i just wanted to make a chapter With Ricky :]