That night (Constance's version)

Okay, so before the chapter starts, i felt the need to say some things:

1. Yes, the name of the chapter is a Taylor reference, i am cringe but i am free
2. This is from Constances POV, but im planning on writing mostly from Oceans POV
3. Enjoy :)
_______________________________
Constance opened her eyes and looked around. She recognised the place she was in immediately. The old purple couch she was sitting on, and the person sitting next to her. She heard Taylor Swift playing in the background. She loved this song, normally she sang along, but right now she was too confused to do anything. Ocean looked at her weirdly. "Constance, are you okay? You usually always sing along to this. Don't tell me you're sick, we've got homework to do, and you haven't even done my makeup yet!"
Ah yes, there she was. The Ocean she remembered. Rude and insulting, not thinking about anyones feelings other than her own. The Ocean she wanted to stay away from and never talk to again. But Ocean was getting more annoyed, so say needed to say something.

"Okay, give me a second". She grabbed the eyeliner off the table and leaned towards Ocean. No matter how much she hated this Ocean, she still loved her. She never forgot how pretty she looked that night. She was so beautiful, not that she wasn't always beautiful. Constance started doing her eyeliner, and when she was done, she put it down, grabbed the eyeshadow and said: "okay, do you want me to do your eyeshadow?". Ocean was silent. Just before Constance was about to say something, Ocean kissed her. Constance remembered now. This was the night that they kissed and her parents walked in. She pulled away as fast as she could, but her parents were already there.
Then she woke up

...

Constance was hyperventilating, sitting on the edge of the bed, looking back on what happened after. Oceans parents kicked her out. The second she got home, she explained the situation to her parents, therefore coming out to them. They were very supportive, and comforted her for the rest of the night. The first thing she did in the morning was text Ocean, she sent about 23 messages in the 3 days after that night. when she finally gained courage to go back to Oceans house, to see why she wasn't replying, she looked around the house and the garden and the car that wasn't in the driveway, and realized that they had moved. And Ocean didn't even say goodbye, or at least reply to her messages. Thats when her life became a literal rollercoaster. First, she became depressed, not knowing what to do without her. Second, she started realizing Ocean probably wasn't as hood as she remembered her. Third, she realized everything about Ocean, and moved on.

Constance didn't wanna think about it. She just wanted to sleep in peace now. She laid down again, and tried to fall asleep
_______________________________
new chapter tomorrow, hope you enjoyed these two, cause i put alot of effort into them :) my absolute favorite part is going through all of it again and correcting the spelling errors🙂