Crushes and art projects

Three months later
_______________________________
Ocean woke up really tired. She stayed up forever with Ricky last night. They had found out about mean girls 2, and made her hatewatch it with ghem, while they talked and yelled at the screen about "how much was wrong with this awful horrible thing that they have the nerve to call a sequel".

After laying in her bed for ten minutes, getting the energy to get out, she stood up from her bed and went to make some toast before she had to go to chemistry class. She took some light purple baggy jeans on, and a sweater Constance made her. It had a music note on it. She'd also made one for everyone else. Ricky's had a cat on it, Penny's had a dolls face on it, Noel's had a rose on it, and Noel's roommate, Mischa, had a dollar on his.

Constance had learned to knit over the summer, and now that it was finally december, she was going all out. Every time Ocean came to her dorm to hang out, the collection of knitted sweaters, scarfs, headbands, pillowcases and stuffed animals grew.

She walked out the door, almost forgetting to lock it, since Ricky had an early class and wasn't at the dorm. All the classes went by quickly, so the last class, the one Ocean was actually excited about, art, came very quickly. Ocean walked into the room and saw her art teacher. She was pretty weird, at least Ocean thought so. She always wore Long skirts, no matter the weather, and was always either extremely mad or way too positive. Ocean sat down at the desk; she was one of the last people to arrive, which was pretty embarrasing to her. The teacher started talking. She said that they were gonna do a big art project as their final project before christmas vacation. They had to do a big portrait in realism, it could be of anyone you'd like. Ocean thought about who would be fun to draw. She thought of multible celebrities before considering drawing one of her friends. Maybe she could draw Ricky, they would be fun to draw? But Then she thought of Constance.
She would be amazing to draw. Her hair was so pretty, and if she could get it right, this could be the best thing she'd ever painted. She found a picture of Constance from last week, when they were having a movie night, and so she got to work.

Two hours later when the class was done,
Ocean was pretty satisfied with the results. She had done the outline and started painting all the basic colours. The shading was gonna be hard, but not completely impossible. She packed up all her stuff and texted Ricky while she was walking.

Ocean: RICKY GUESS WHAT!!!!

Ricky: OooOOooo. all uppercase. you're either extremely mad or really excited. Throw it at me

Ocean: We get to do a realism portrait as a our final project before christmas break, and i picked Constance!! :)

Ricky: oh my god Ocean, your crush has become an obsession XD

Ocean: no, not an obsession, she was just the first person i thought of. Also, can you stop bringing the crush part up. I have no chance, so i'd just like to completely forget about it before i fall in love or something, it would make it even sadder☹️

Ricky: first of all Ocean, your chronic use of the "☹️" emoji lately is getting a bit concerning. Second, she totally likes you back, and your obliviousness is starting to ignore me. You've liked her for like three months, you need to ask her out already, or at least confess your feelings XD

Ocean: Remind me how long it took for you to confess to Noel again? What was it? 11 months?

Ricky: irrelevant. Also, btw, me and Noel and Mischa were talking about having a movie night With everyone on saturday. Penny is also in!! You coming?

Ocean: if youu sayyyy soooooooo...(also, i'd love to come!!)

Ocean put her phone in her pocket and walked back to the dorm, to get ready to hang out with Penny
_______________________________
Constance:

Constance was sitting in english class, extremely bored, so she sneakingly pulled out her phone and texted Penny.

Constance: Penny, this english class is so boringgggggg

Constance: i think i might die before i get out of hereeeeeee ;(

Penny: whatever, Im still mad about what you Said to me about my wonderful idea this morning :(

Constance: please tell me you aren't talking about your idea to: "ask Ocean out by making two dolls that look like us and making them kiss in front of her" we've been over this, it is not cute, just insanely creepy. I like her too much to mess it up with THAT

Penny: Just for the record, this will be what everyone uses to ask eachother out in the future, thanks to me. You will be on the wrong side of history (also, everyone is having a movie night on saturday. Are you also coming?)

Constance: Penny, i love you, but you're literally insane :3 sure, that would be fun :D

Penny: Im a romantic genius, and one day the world will recognise that. Cool, you can bring one movie you'd like everyone to watch

"CONSTANCE BLACKWOOD, PHONE DOWN" Constance almost had a heart attack. Her english teacher was yelling at her. Constance did as told, and went back to being absolutely bored out of her mind.
_______________________________
Ocean:

Ocean was talking to Ricky, walking around in circles, while they were sitting at their desk, eating a sandwich.
"But if i don't ask her out in the absolutely perfect way, i'll hate myself forever"
Ricky shaked their head while chewing on their food, and when they were done they signed:
"Ocean, asking someone out doesn't have to be perfect, just ask her while you're hanging out with her or something, it'll be fine"

Ocean looked at whem with a condescending look. "Okay, how did you ask Noel out then?"
Ricky looked away.
"Its super cute, isn't it?"
Ricky looked down in defeat.
"He always wanted a cat, so i gave him one of my cats new kittens, with consent from his mom of course. When he asked what the name of the cat was, i signed: "Im not sure yet, but i was thinking it should be called: Will you go out with me? So yeah, really dumb and corny"
Ocean looked at Ricky With an extremely annoyed face, and Said in a mocking voice:
"OcEAn, aSKiNg SoMEonE oUt dOEsn'T hAVe tO Be pErfECt, juST aSk heR wHIle yOu'rE haNGinG oUt WIth heR Or somEThinG, it'Ll bE fiNeEeeEEeeeE"

Ricky looked done. "Its not my bad im literally the perfect partner, i can't help that Im just this hot and smeggsy and SUCH a dreamboat"
Ocean laughed and rolled her eyes irronically. "SUCH a dreamboat" she said, and went to her bed to grab her wallet. "Me and Penny are hanging out at her dorm today, since Constance is at Mischa and Noel's dorm today"
Ricky made a fake sad face.
"And im... all alone"
They followed it up with an even faker sad face
"Yes yes, enjoy being lonely and sad. Bye bye, ill be back in a few hours" As she said the last word, Ocean walked out the door, heading towards Penny's dorm
_______________________________
Okay, so the crushes are revealed!! Happy chapter 10 :DD Im planning on making this fanfic about 18 chapters long, so if you've read every chapter so far, you're already halfway through :3 (also i would recommend not skipping any chapters, since in my opinion, all of them have important information to the story) also, sorry the chapter is short again!!