Meeting ryder

----------------

"Mum I'm going to Lennox place" I said as I fixed my eyeliner, "alright tell Mel I said hey" she said.

"Alright" I smiled as I got my bags and keys, I headed out.

I first drove to get a smoothie then to Lennox house.

I knocked on the door as I heard a voice say "I'm comimg".

"Oh hey leila" Mel smiled, "hi Mel my mum said hi" I replied. "lennox is at the kitchen with joe and Ryder" Mel said, "who's Ryder?" I asked.

"Oh he's my nephew who joined the navy" she answered, "Lennox guess who's here" Mel said as I walked in.

"Hey let's go to my room and practice" Lennox said, "who's this?" A voice asked.

It was a tall lanky boy with brown hair and eyes, he was also paled and had full lips.

"Ryder this is Leila my friend" Lennox introduced, "hi" I smiled.

"Hey" he said getting up, "Lennox why don't you practice in the living room" joe suggested.

"Ugh why?" She asked, I didn't see joes facial expression because I was staring at Ryder.

"Leila let's go into the living room" Lennox said holding my arm, "alright bye Ryder nice to meet you" I smiled as Lennox dragged me.

"You like my little brother?" Lennox said once we were on the couch, "no I just met him" I said. "Good because you're still in high school while he's already out"she said, "yeah" I bit my lip.

"Let's go through our lines" Lennox said taking out the script, "alright lets" I smiled.

After an hour passed of practicing we stopped. "Lennox we need a boy to play troy" i said, "yeah that's true I can't do Troy since I'm kate" she said.

"Hey guys" Ryder smiled as he held a bowl of chips, "for us?" I asked since it was a big bowl. "Umm...sure" he said hesitant, "Ryder can you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes!" He said excitedly, "woah there Romeo she meant her practice boyfriend for the script" Lennox said. "Oh..uhm sure" he said awkwardly, i gave him a light smile.

"Troy how do I know you love me?" I asked, "well Danielle I know I'm not like john who's rich and handsome but I can love you with all my heart and spend my whole life with you" Ryder read.

"You're just saying that" I acted, "if I was would I kiss you like this?" He asked. Then he wraps his arms around my waist and we leaned in, "lips lie troy" I whispered.

"These dont" he said which was odd because that wasn't in the script. He was supposed pull apart.

His lips smashed into mine, I couldn't believe I was kissing Ryder who is my friends little brother. I placed my hands on his cheeks and his hands were on my waist.

"Woah calm down" joe said, we pulled apart seeing an angry Lennox. "Oh wow" Ryder managed to cough out, "let's go Leila to my room" Lennox said as she dragged me upstairs.