Persue and ideas

"Oh Danielle you're such a fool" Lennox who plays Gabi spoke, "but I love him Gabi and I can't forget him" I said loudly. "He's a peasant Danielle" she said before the director said cut.

"That was perfect" Lennox smiled, "you were great" I grinned. "Leila if you want to date Ryder it's fine" Lennox sighed, "what?" I asked confused by that.

"Well I had someone open my eyes" she said, "where is the real Lennox?" I asked shaking her. "It probably won't last long so I'm fine" she smiled, "well welcome back lennox" I rolled my eyes.

"Let's get back to work!" The director shouted, "but really go for it after this" Lennox smirked.

Ryder pov.
Alright I'm with Leila friends Katie and alex, were making a plan for me to ask Leila to prom.

"How about going traditional?" Alex asked, "yeah just poster is too vintage" Katie said as paced back and forth. Katie is way into prom than I expected.

"How about with food?" I suggested.

"Calling her fat?" Katie asked, "wait what?" I asked confused. "Asking a girl with food is basically calling her fat" she said, "when?" Alex asked confused as he looked at me.

"What's happening here?" Aunt Mel asked as her and joe came down, "prom proposal idea" alex said. "Oh for Leila?" Joe asked which I nodded, "oo...i know!" Aunt Mel said.

"Do it after her performance and have something that relates to you and Leila" aunt mel said, "that's perfect!" Katie squealed. I just notice Katie and Mel sorta look alike...weird.

"What's something you've said to her?" Aunt Mel asked, "I like you" I said. "Too simple" Katie and aunt Mel said together.i thought for a moment then something came up.

"I got an idea" I smiled.