Mel and joe plan

Mel pov
"Oh young love joe" I sighed as I put back the whip cream, "yeah nothing says love than going behind a sister and best friends back" joe said which caused me to slap his arm.

"They're going to thank us when Leila and Ryder get married" I smiled, "Mel honey have you met Leila?" Joe asked. "Yeah she's here almost all the time" I replied, "well what makes you think Leila who's popular go with a guy remember who drowned in the shower" joe said.

"Yeah but he proved us wrong with the navy" i grinned, "maybe Leila will surprise us" I added. "Mel she's been with jocks I doubt she goes with a guy you know who has a high label" joe commented.

"Watch my love matching skills work" I said as I heard footsteps.

Leila pov
I sat down on Lennox bed as she typed something on her laptop. "Alright well I think I'm going to get a snack want something?" I asked as I got up, "water please" she smiled.

I walked to the kitchen seeing Mel and joe standing there.

I walked in and they turned facing me, "hi guys" I smiled. "Hey leila would you like to spend Friday night with me to practice for your UN thingy" Mel suggested, "I would like that" I grinned. "Alright then" joe said, "yes" I said as I grabbed what I needed.

Ryder pov.
"Ryder we got you a date with Leila!" Aunt Mel said, "really?" I asked shocked. "Yes now let's pick your clothes!" She said happily, "I think I can dress myself" I replied.

"Said the one that's in his underwear and socks with sandals" aunt Mel said motioning her hands to me, "oh good point" I said getting up.

"I need something great" I smiled, can't believe she said yes!