Meeting "lennox"

"But like mr Scott said that if I didn't pass this year i won't graduate" terra pouted, "maybe stop hanging out with vance and start studying?" I suggested. "That could work" she smiled, "I'll call Kevin to see if he can help you tutor" I said. "Thanks Leila you're great bye" she said, "don't hang out with vance go study!" I replied which she rolled her eyes.

I got into the car and drove to Lennox place.

I knocked on the door and Ryder opened it in his robe, "hi Ryder do you know where is Lennox?" I asked.

"She left to see Zander" he said, "that makes no sense why would she text me saying to meet her even though she wasn't going to be here?" I asked.

"That text was from me" Ryder confessed, "uh...why?" I asked confused.

"I want to get to know you better" Ryder said, "uh...why?" I asked again. "I don't know I just have a feeling" he said, "sorry Ryder but this sounds creepy" I said.

"Please?" He begged, "alright fine one date" I said. "Perfect" he smiled widely, "I'm not going to sleep with you" I said.

"It's fine I went most of my life without it I think I can manage" he said which caused me to smile a little.

"You're sort of a geek" I said going in, "you could say that" he chuckled. "You do know I'm not right?" I asked, "figured since you're friends with my sister" he joked.

"I'm not a sarcastic art lover as well" I admitted, "oh then what?" He asked. "Don't know" I replied picking on the couch, "you could be a geek" he smiled.

"Doubt it I dated a jock" I said, "a jock?" He asked. "Yeah the star athlete I'm basically a movie queen bee" I said sarcastically, "geeks must love you in school?" He asked jokingly.

"Not only in high school" I joked.

"Do you think Lennox wouldn't mind us going on a date?" I asked, "oh no she's busy with Zander or something" he smiled.

"You sure because if you're not I'll break you Star Wars dolls" I threatened, "action figures" he said.

"Hey Leila" Mel said confused by my unannounced showing, "Lennox isn't here" she added.

"I know I got tricked" I said glancing at Ryder, he couldn't see me because he stood up when Mel walked in.

"Ryder do you have Lennox phone?" She asked, "no" he lied. Mel gave him a look which he gave her the phone with no hesitant.

"Sorry that Ryder tricked you Leila" Mel apologized, "it's fine he was nice company" I said as I looked up at Ryder.

Ryder pov-------------------------

"Bye Ryder" Leila said as she hugged me, her head resting on my chest and her arms wrapped around me.

"Bye Leila" I smiled, I knew she couldn't see my smile but I love her scent since it smelt like blueberries which made me Hungry.

She looked back with a smile before she closed the door.

"Ryder" aunt Mel shouted, I walked into the kitchen seeing aunt Mel and joe.

"Do you like Leila?" Aunt Mel asked, "I don't know" I replied. "You better dig a grave" joe joked, "why?" I asked.

"Well Ryder most girls don't like their brother dating their friends" aunt Mel said, "it's cool We might not even work out" I lied.

I had no idea why I lied about that....did I actually think I will work out with a senior in high school?