After talk with katie

I sat on my bed thinking about the kiss with Ryder, I can't seem to forget.

"Hey Leila" Katie said as she walked in with her pjs, she's my close friend. "Hey katie" I smiled.

"What's up with you?" She asked, "remember Lennox?" I asked which she nodded. "Well her brother came home" I said, "so who cares?" She asked confused as she picked on her fake nails.
"We kissed" I confessed which caused her eyes opened widely and stopped picking her nails.

"What did you have sex?" She asked, "what no! Why does kissing have to end with sex with you?" I asked confused. "Well that is how I got my first boyfriend" she said, "actually all my boyfriends" she added.

"That's true" I admitted,"sleep with him" she insisted. "Oh no I'm not doing that" I said, "I know you have problems with commitment but he might probably be hot" she winked.

"Katie I can't commit to my nails I doubt I can commit to a man" I confessed showing her my new manicure, "that's a cute colour" she admitted. "I know but I just had the old colour for only 4 days" i said sadly.

"I actually really liked that old colour" she admitted, "focus Katie" I said. "youre the one that started it" she crossed her arms, "I know sorry" I said side hugging her.

"He was really cute" I opened up, "really how?" She asked. "He has that geeky look going on" I blushed, "that's new since you were really into the whole jock thing" she said.

"Hey I'm done with jack he's over" I said remembering my ex, "star of the basketball team is done with one of the prettiest girls in school" Katie scoffed.

"Hush I'm not" I said pushing her arm lightly, "uh yeah you are" she said as she fixed her blonde hair. "You have that exotic look going on" she added, "that's just another word for different" I crossed my arms.

"Well Leila I hate to break it to you but you're pretty and a geek like rodeo will of course be drooling over you" Katie said

Just before I was about to comment my phone buzzed, I picked up my navy blue covered cell phone up. "It's Lennox" I said, "what does the sarcastic queen want?" Katie asked.

"She said she wants me to meet her at her house tomorrow after school" I said confused, "why are you confused?" She asked. "I just got back from her house" I said, "weird" Katie said looking through my jewelry box.

I wonder what Lennox wants from me?