Alex work

"Leila proms coming up who do you want to ask you?" Katie asked, "don't know Katie I just can't focus right now on that" I sighed.

"Leila it's been like two weeks get over it with Ryder already" Valerie said, "no I have a debate competition today and then tomorrow night I have that play" I replied.

"Leila you're such a dork under hotness" Katie said as she smeared lip gloss on her lips.

"Leila wanna go to prom together?" Jack asked as he walked towards us, "when hell freezes over" I smirked. "Your lost" he smiled as he walked away, "you wish" I scoffed.

Alex pov.
"Let's get Ryder to ask Leila to prom" I suggested, "why?" Katie asked. "Were Leila best friends" I replied, "well then how do we get him to ask her?" Katie asked.

"Tricks of course" I smirked, "like that plan" she smirked as well. "Let's go" I said as I dragged her out.

Leila pov.
"Where are they going?" I asked, "don't know probably making out and stuff" Valerie said as she looked through her bag.

Alex pov.
we knocked on the door until a women opened it, "who are you?" She asked. "Leila friends" I replied, "you know Leila doesn't actually live here right?" She asked.

"Yeah we're here to see rooder" Katie smiled, "Ryder" I corrected. "Alright well rooder is upstairs" she said, "thank you" I smiled.

We went up and knocked on his room door, "come in" a deep voice said. "Rooder hey" Katie smiled, "I just corrected you!" I said a little annoyed.

"Oh hey I remember you from my first date with Leila" he said to katie, "who are you?" He asked facing me. "I am Leila best friend" I replied, "boyfriend?" He asked.

"Nope" I replied, "wait why are you here?" He asked confused. "We want you to ask Leila to prom" I said, "why she's not interested?" He asked.

"Whoever said that was a liar, she's interested maybe for just the sex but she is interested" I said.

"We never done it" he said getting up, damn this boy is tall. "Well then you can do it at prom" I smirked, "I have a perfect way for you to ask her" I added.

"Tell me" he smirked.