The period king💀❤️

TW: Swearing

(Thoughts).

Whisper

--------------------

???- Who are you?...

(Name)- uhh..I am (F/N)

???- (F/N)?...OFF WITH THEIR HEAD! They are too perfect to be alive.

(Name)- Wtf-

(Name) was confused until he heard the whisper that the unknown person gave. He put 2+2 and then thought-

(Name- Ok he thinks I'm too perfect, which I already know but my perfectness is going to kill me)

(Name)- Wait! I ain't perfect look at my pupils! What kind of perfect human has heart shaped pupils! (The real question is what kind of human has heart pupils and hasn't been experimented with.)

???- ...That 's true...(They could be part of my new council since the last ones were liars).

Period Color Guard 1- What should we do my king?

???- Take him to one of the royal rooms. They will be part of my new council!!!

(Name)- I never accepte-

Period Color Guard 2- Shush if you don't want the red king to "Off your head".

(Name-)

While the last brain cells of (Name) were trying to process what was happening. The guards were taking him to one of the few rooms in the castle. As the guards and (Name) walked away, 2 pairs of eyes looked at them. Some who saw him with lust and desire. While others with obsession and madness.

When (Name) was entering the room. They heard how the guards were locking them in the room. (Name) ran to the door and tried to force the door open. Without success (Name) went to the bed that was there and thought.

(Name- It looks like I'm in an isekai situation, and I am in the Alice in the wonderland movie...Or maybe some weird fanfic were everyone is a male)

(Name) heard that one of the windows broke

They quickly grab a sheet and planned to attack the thing that had entered

(Name- If someone managed to kill with a roll of toilet paper then I can do it with some sheets.)

They got closer to the broken window only to see Alan. When (Name) saw Alan they quickly new that they fucked up. Since Alan went running and hugged them.

Alan-I'm so sorry F/N! Are you ok?! Did the red king try anything?!

(Name) with all their strength they pushed Alan.

(Name)-First I'm ok, second who tf is the red king and third I don't think so.

Alan- Ahhh What a relief...The red king is someone very irreleva-.

Before Alan could finish, the door lock was heard to open. (Name) quickly pushed Alan under the bed.

Alan-Hey!

(Name)-Shush.

When the door was fully opened, the red king was seen.

(Name- Ohhh so he is the red king...0-0)

The red king sat on bed and looked up and down (Name).

T.R.K- Sit.

(Name) was stunned.

(Name)- I'm not a dog.

Alan- Pffffft-

The red king's face was red from anger but decided to ignore the comment and grabbed their wrist and pulled them to sit next to him.

(Name)- So-

T.R.K- Listen...Uhhh.

(Name)-F/N.

T.R.K- F/N! From now on you are part of my new council which means you'll have to come with me everywhere!

(Name)-No

T.R.K-You don't have an option.

(Name)- ᵃ

(Name)- Awkwarddddd.

While (Name) wants to die. The red king was observing (Name)...Looking at every part of (Name)'s body.

(Name) felt that there was something touching their leg.

(Name)- WHAT THE-

T.R.K-F/N?!

(Name-Oh shit I forgot about Alan)

(Name)-hahaha I forgot to wash my fish. I think it is better if you go!

T.R.K- You don't have a fish.

(Name) was punching the red king to the door. Until some guards came.

Period color guard 3- YOU MAJESTY! ALAN ESCAPED AGAIN!

(Name)- Oh shit

The red king's face was extremely red just by hearing those words. He grabbed (Name)'s wrist and went running to the dungeon.

.

.

.

___________________________________________________________________

                                                 Congrats 1 character unlocked!

Name: Red king / Irace. (Queen of hearts/ The red queen)

Age: 20

Relationship: Yandere ♥️👹

Personality: Childish and has anger issues.

Extra: Since "Alan" didn't kill the Jabberwocky he became the king of all Wonderland...But even with that he felt empty like he needed more.

 Image: