Adopting a Maid 🍎🍎🍎

TW: Swearing

(Thoughts).

Whisper

Grimhilde (Aka. The evil king)- Long time not see... Now let's get down to business: where are they?

Snow White- W-who?

Grimhilde- The one with the heart pupils.

______________________________________________

Snow White- I d-don't know who you are talking about.

Snow White lied while acting to be "scared" when in reality he was annoyed af that 1. His step-dad found him which could put his life and 2. The evil bitch wanted the location of his beloved.

Grimhilde- DON'T act dumb with me I know you are just lying. Now tell me where they are.

Grimhilde said in an authoritative voice.

Snow White- I-I'm not lying! And even if I am, why would you want to know?

Grimhilde- It's none of your business, you rascal. Now tell me where are they?

Snow White- I already told you! I don't know!

Suddenly a loud crash and then a thud was heard. Both Grimhilde and Snow White turned around just to see (Name) with some blood and a few pieces of glass on top of their head. They were fine since you know ✨I would never let our sweet (Name) get hurt!/j✨.

A mischievous grin was plastered in Grimhilde's face when he looked at (Name). While Snow White looked terrified and angry.

(Name)- Shit- Bad moment.

Before (Name) could stand up. Grimhilde walked and grabbed (Name)'s face.

Grimhilde- Well? Who do we have here?

(Name- Gawd damn he is HOT)

Snow White- (F/N 2)! Are you ok? Why didn't you listen to me?!

Before Snow White could say or do anything else, Grimhilde spoke out.

Grimhilde- So you DID know were they here huh?

Snow White- I- I-

Snow White trembled.

Grimhilde- In normal circumstances I would have killed you but I wouldn't want my future fiance to see such horrible things.

(Name) was guessing what was the skin routine of the two males until they heard the fiance thing.

(Name)- Wait- What do you mean by that?!

Grimhilde- A beautiful person deserves another beautiful person. And there is no other person that deserves your beauty more than me.

(Name)- That's NOT a healthy way to think about relationships.

Grimhilde- It doesn't matter if it's healthy or not, the only thing that matters is that I deserve to have someone that 's almost as beautiful as me.

(Name)- Like a prize?

Grimhilde- Exactly

Snow White- 🧍‍♂️

(Name)- Well a kind offer but I do not wish to marry you.

Grimhilde- You don't have a choice.

Suddenly Grimhilde grabbed (Name)'s waist and carried them.

(Name)- HEY WT-

Grimhilde- Shush it, we gotta go to the palace to prepare the wedding.