Mirror Mirror my ass 🍎

TW: Swearing

(Thoughts).

Whisper

Although this time was different, instead of falling they immediately went to a different location...

(Name- Am I back home or I'm still here?)

They were about to take a step until they heard a very familiar sound...

???- Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?

—--------------------

Narrator P.O.V:

As quickly (Name) entered into the new location they were as quick to hide near a table.

Mirror- The fairest of them all is the one with the heart pupils.

(Name- Ha! New it. Wait- THERE IS NO TIME FOR THAT I NEED TO ESCAPE)

While (Name) had these.. "thoughts" they heard a menacing but smooth voice

???- What's their name?

Mirror- Their name...Is unclear to me...

(Name-I don't why but the fact that the mirror doesn't know my name makes me feel relieved)

???- Stupid mirror...Show me their face.

(Name- If they don't know my name why would the mirror have a photo of me? Such a dumb orde-)

What poor *cough* dumbass *cough* (Name) didn't know that the mirror indeed showed a photo of them. But it wasn't an exact photo, it was a live moment where it shows them near the table.

(???- They look gorgeous...Should I kill them? After all that's the destiny of every person that is more beautiful than me...except for him, tch thinking of that disgusting thing is going to give me wrinkles.)

Mirror- I do not recommend killing them. After all they are the ones who can bring you to a "happy ending" my king.

(Name- Oh shit here we go again)

???- A happy ending you say?...Wait, that place looks familiar.

The Evil King said looking closely at the mirror looking at the place where (Name) is.

(Name- SHIT SHIT SHIT WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW?!)

Oh my! Looks like (Name) is in big trouble! This might be the end of our Dear (Name)

But I'm so graceful! (A/N: Crowley? That u?) I'll help only this time.

Suddenly the mirror stopped showing (Names)'s image at the same time (Name) appeared outside of the castle.

(Name- Wtf- Did I just-)

✨Script power✨...*cough* *cough* (Name) without a second thought went running through the woods. They ran until they found a cabin. They decided to inspect it to see if it was abandoned, they looked to an open window where they saw a beautiful male cleaning. With skin pale as the snow.

(Name- . . . Gawd damn they are beautiful...)

(Name) was about to go, when the handsome male noticed them.

???- Oh hi!

(Name)- Uhh shit. Hi!

???- Are you here all alone? It's really dangerous in the woods!