Goodbye in the Moonlight 🍎🍎🍎🍎

TW: Swearing, Lil gore, lil graphic scene.

(Thoughts).

Whisper

Memories.

Shoutout to IwillCommitSayori who committed the most funny comments!:

Mr/Ms. IwillCommitSayori message:

Uhhhhhh, Nene isn't the best tool we can use minding the fact she's gullible. Tho we can either use her for distraction or to get out of the room. Or she can disguise us as a maid(idk how) and put something or someone else in our place

The snow white gender-bend will probably be on a search if he gets a hint of us leaving.

-Are the dwarfs in the forest tho? They might be helpful. And how do we transfer to another world? I kinda forgot (sorry).

Answer: The dwarfs are not in the forest :D! They are in a pie.... You guys transfer into worlds with mirrors!

All in conclusion is that Nene MIGHT be a character that will be along our side more or less.

.

.

.

Nene was so happy! Someone was being nice to her and respected her work for the first time!

But of course sweet sweet (Name) wasn't that nice...

—---------------------------------------------

Nene was preparing (Name) a bath. It has been 5 days since (Name) was trapped in one of the castle's rooms, and since then Nene became really fond of (Name). While Nene was adding some bubbles to the bath cause why not. (Name) entered the bathroom in a robe, and grabbed Nene by the shoulders.

Nene- (Name) is there something I can help you with?

Nene said in a cheerful tone.

(Name) quickly hugged her and patted her head gently.

(Name)- Oh Nene! You have done so many great things to make me feel at home! I know I should be happy but...Never mind...

Nene moved her head a little so she could look at you. She was worried that her efforts were not enough to make you happy, she knew that you didn't want to marry The evil king so she tried her best to make you feel at home.

Nene- Please continue! If there is something bothering you I can help!

(Name)- Is it just that I haven't seen the sky for so long... As you may know my room doesn't have windows and I wish I could see the moon one last time before getting married to that bastard...But that would be alot to ask.

(Name) said dramatically. (Name) turned around and walked towards the door to exit the room and let Nene finish the preparation of the bath.

Nene- Wait! I- I can help! Just give me a day! I'll come up with something!

(Name)- Thanks Nene! You are the best maid I could ever ask for!

Nene gave you a sweet smile, and continued preparing the bath while thinking how to accomplish (Name)'s desires. Thankfully she didn't see or heard you evil giggles.

.

.

.

Next day.

Nene woke up and quickly dressed herself up to go to the village and buy some stuff so you could go out and see the moon.

She went to the nearest clothing shop.