Tower 🦎

Warnings: Swearing, Bad grammar.

(Thoughts).

Whisper

A/N: ¡Hey! hey! Sorry for not posting, school made me lazy. I'm also planning on writing another x reader story but I still don't know what I'm between Harry Potter and Twisted Wonderland. What do you guys think? Opinions and suggestions are appreciated. Please enjoy the chapter!

(Name) wanted to vomit but they wanted to run to Nene and save her destroyed body, they wanted to run towards Snow White and kill him. But they couldn't, their legs were trembling and stuck in place. Tears fell down their cheeks, they fainted.

—-------------

Narrators POV

(Name) still didn't move one inch even though they had already woken up from their long slumber a while ago.

(Name- I feel like shit...If only I didn't use Nene to escape, if only I wasn't that selfish if only I had tried to escape on my own if only I weren't a coward maybe I could have saved her)

(Name) felt weak, their vision was blurry and their whole body was numb while thinking about all the things they could have done differently, blaming themselves for the tragic death of the little maid.

(Name- Why did I want to escape again? I don't remember...wait...Buffy?...I have to escape for Buffy...But how...)

Oop that wasn't supposed to happe- I mean! Trembling (Name) stood up and started walking, where? Who knows, but they had to continue for the sake of Buffy and their sanity. They walked and walked until they heard a voice.

???- @#∞&%! I'm not getting any younger.

??? 2- Coming father!

(Name) walked towards the voice, maybe they might find someone sane!

(Name)- You gotta be fucking kidding me.

(Name) looked, how a tall black haired male was being pulled up by really long blonde hair.

(Name- I SAID SANE NOT INSANE FUCK)

(Name) was about to go the other way cause they were done dealing with prince(ss) with daddy issues.

But suddenly they realized something. There was a mirror inside the small castle, that meant that there was one big possibility that the mirror could teletransport them home!

The problem is that they had to first wait for uhm "Dad goth" to get out of the castle, second how the fuck will they climb that shitty tower?

(Name- Wait- Is it me or is there a musical happening in there???)

.

.

.

Time Skip

Once "Dad goth" went down to the castle and went to who knew where. (Name) got closer to the castle trying to see how to get in. They looked up and down the castle.

(Name- I aint climbing that. Flynn might have done and survived but I'm sure as fuck that I wouldn't...Wait- There was a cave right?and in there were secret stairs...LETS GOOO)

(Name) searched for a compartment like a maniac, he looked up and down from stone A to stone Z, ripping flowers but nothing. That was until they saw strangely arranged flowers.

They ripped the flowers and saw rocks piled up and with all their strength they tried to pull out the rocks. Not successfully of course. They tried multiple times but to no use, they were weak. After all, they had just experienced a traumatic event. This meant it was time for plan C.

(Name) walked towards the front of the castle where slight blonde hair could be seen and then they shouted in their "deep manly manly" voice.

(Name)- RAPUNZEL! RAPUNZEL! LET DOWN YOUR HAIR!

(Name- That sounded horrible)

Suddenly blonde hair fell down from the castle. (Name) looked in awe.

(Name- How the fuck- Didn't he noticed the different voices?! Maybe he doesn't hear well?")

(Name) looked up with some fear, but then started to climb the beautiful hair regretting all their life decisions. 

Once on the top, (Name) was greeted by a small but handsome male, who looked in shock and petrified once he looked at (Name).

(Name)- Uhm Hi???

(Name) entered the "small" room quickly and made a run for the mirror, but before they could reach it, a pan was yeeted to their head knocking them out.

Comments from the past chapter that made me laugh:

_Tired_SEATRUTLE

YOU BITCH NENE MY BABY FUCK YOU SNOW BITCH KILL YOURSELF SHAME ON YOU ARGH

1-800-Trauma

CRAZY ASS N****

Fun Facts:

Because of the height "Rapunzel" can't distinguish voices since he hears them really far.

(Name) fainted for a week. How did no one find them? who knows.

The Narrator is an individual character with own feelings and thoughts. So sometimes they might make some comments while narrating.

I was actually planning on introducing Merida instead of Rapunzel but I think Rapunzel fits the plot better.