Alan you ok? ❤️❤️

TW: Swearing

(Thoughts).

Whisper

The red king's face was extremely red just by hearing those words. He grabbed (Name)'s wrist and went running to the dungeon.

Irace (The red king) released (Name)'s wrist and went to one of the dungeons at the end of the corridor. (Name) took advantage of the situation and was about to flee. But a weak voice stopped them.

(???)-It 's you...

(Name- Wtf-)

(Name) turned around to see the weak voice coming from a dungeon.

(Name) got closer to the dungeon only to see a caterpillar.

(Name- Am I crazy or the caterpillar just tal- forget it this is wonderland this is probably Absolem the creepy ass caterpillar)

Absolem- 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓹𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰.

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻

(Name)- What do you mean?

Absolem- You better run, run if you want to go back to your past life cau-

Alan- (F/N), we need to get out of here.

(Name)- Wha-

Before (Name) could finish their word Alan took their hand and went running to a secret passage located in the garden.

Alan and (Name) stopped running when they were in front of a hole in the dirt.

Alan- We gotta go inside.

Name)- No.

Alan- It's for our safety!

(Name)- Why should I trust you? We have only met for a day btw you give creep vibes.

Suddenly Alan's tone shifts into a more cold and crazy tone.

Alan- Because the white rabbit said so! Hehehe.

(Name)- You told me the white rabbit was dea-

Alan- I never said that!!! He is always there telling me what to do! But lately I have been ignoring him...Just because he wanted to keep me away from you ♥️!

(Name- Did I just trigger something? Damn he is more crazy than that caterpillar)

(Name)- First of all stop interrupting me second of all who asked?

Alan- ...HahahahaHAHHAHAHHAHA! See I told you, they do not want someone like you! S-shut up! I won't listen to you! I know they love me! STOP LYING TO YOURSELF ALICE!

*Narrator sips tea* While this internal discussion between Alan and this unknown user went in his head. (Name) was about to slap Alan cause he was being irrational but suddenly, Alan pushed (Name) into the whole and then Alan went inside.

(Alan- I'm so sorry my (F/N) but I need to keep you safe from this place. And from everyone that wants to separate us cause you are the only sane one here...You are my only hope to go back home...My only one and only mine ♥️...𝒜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒! 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒...SHUT UP YOU STUPID RABBIT)

*Sipping noises* Alan is crazy but are we surprised after all he has been trapped in the wonderland for the last four years ... .But that's a story for another time right? While (Name) was falling into the rabbit hole confused and angry. Alan was thinking of all the "fun" things he would do to (Name).

(Name- I need to find a way to escape this dumbass fucking schzophrenic dude).

Suddenly (Name) saw that there was a two way hole which he thought was the perfect opportunity to escape.

Alan- We need to go to the left!

(Name) decided to go to the right and that's how Alan and (Name) went separate ways for (Name)'s health both mentally and physically. And for Alan's madness to grow.

.

.

.

(Name) until they fell into an abandoned castle. It was decorated in white, it was beautiful but it looked worn. (Name) walked a bit to get as far away from the hole as possible in case Alan decided to go back the way he went. After walking for a while they saw a mirror.

(Name- This is a fucking deja vú)

Suddenly the mirror turn bright like welcoming them to enter. (Name) at first was doubtful.

(Name- You know what fuck it I'm going in)

They entered the mirror.

.
.

.

Although this time was different, instead of falling they immediately went to a different location...

(Name- Am I back home or I'm still here?)

They were about to take a step until they heard a very familiar sound...

???- Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?

—--------------------------

A/N:

Hope you liked it!

And thanks to the people who voted! It's really appreciated!