5

Well, this sucks. I fell asleep one way or another, and when I woke up, I was swung over a hefty shoulder that I deduce to be Chevys since the three stooges are in front of me.

"- really though?" Ed is asking Sammy, and he nods.

"Yeah! Do you think they're next to each other, or is one on top and the other on the bottom?" Sammy asks Ed as I try to gain my surroundings. If I missed landing, then I would have no idea where to go later.

"The real question is if they're separate or if they're like twin pops." Ed points out. What the hell are they talking about?

"Can you guys stop talking about my dicks?" Chevy asks, already sounding defeated. His WHAT?

But we come to a stop and they're all quiet. I turn my head to look but Ed screams.

"He's awake!" He Yells and karate chops me in the forehead. I mumble angrily at him but three bandanas are not beneficial to your speech. Chevy drops me and unties my feet as I look around. A wide hallway with giant double doors in front of us. On them is a pattern a lot like an X. That's the evil Mafia symbol I was looking for.

My feet are untied and are itching to run. I shake my head at Chevy and make noises to try to get him to take the gags out. His grin implies that he's enjoying this. But he does untie and pull them out.

"Please, I can't. I can't do this. Don't do this. You can't.  I need to get out of here. He's going to kill me, I swear, please." I beg, and Chevy just grins bigger before knocking on the door. Someone orders us to come in, and I can feel my knees giving out.

Everyone in my side of the world knows silver to some extent. The boogie man who will hunt you down because he can. Who abducts people for their abilities and has no moral compas. Children or elderly. Boys and girls, men and women, and anyone in-between.

I've been on the run since I stepped into the dark side of things. And now? Well, now I'm where I never wanted to be.

The door opens, and I'm hit with a wave of heat as if I walked into a sauna. The room is illuminated by the light of a giant fish tank and dozens of heaters and heating lamps, so it's mostly dark red lighting. Sitting behind the desk on the far side of the room is the living nightmare himself.

Silver.