24

And today on Silver being a clingy bitch who needs therapy, we have Silver. At my door. Lovely.

Now, usually, this is the part where he pins me to the cot (not what it sounds like) or to the wall (still not what it sounds like) but no. This fucker brought a knife. Double lovely.

Not sure what I thought hecwas going to do, but it wasn't him leading me down a hallway with a freezing cold blade to my back. It's not even a cool knife. Not a butterfly, or a switch blade. It's not bedazzled or embedded with jewels. It looks like a plain kitchen knife. Which makes this awkward in my opinion because for a mob boss who wears a suit everyday and has his hair pulled back and looks- what I'm trying to say is he generally has taste. So why just a normal knife? And why am I thinking about his taste in knives at a time like this??

Suddenly the lights turn off and red strobes begin to flash. I've seen enough movies to know something is up. People begin running around in a panic, and as it continues, people seem to be more and more armed as they go. Something is going down. Right here. Right now.

It begins to click. Silver is personally escorting me somewhere. People are arming themselves. The building is seemingly under lockdown. They found me. Slate and Jenny are coming to rescue me.

I can't help the dumb grin spreading across my face. It's about time! But I have to do my part to make this easy on them.

As quickly as I can, I drop to the ground, landing on Silvers feet. I then push him as hard as I can. Without being able to move his feet, he falls over and I run for it.

In my defense, I almost got to the end of the hallway. He turned the whole floor to ice and I slipped. By the time I was able to react, he was looming over me. Fuck my life.

"I dont have time for this." He hisses at me and grabs my upper arm, dragging me to my feet. I scream as my arm turns pale, then red, then purple, then covers in frost and ice that won't melt away.

"Come with me quietly and you keep your arm. Run away, I'll take your leg too."

Well the choice seems simple enough. I allow him to lead me down darkened passageways and through narrow doorways, going ever deeper. Ever darker. Further down into the earth. It's honestly not a very pleasant experience.

Something in my gut, in my heart, in other important body parts I own, tells me that it ends here. This is my last day around Silver. Will I escape? Will he die? Will I die? I'm not sure. But something tells me that today is the last day of something. And that feeling makes me want to vomit.

Finally, we get to our destination. He swipes a card and the door unlocks, revealing a giant warehouse of sorts with cement walls, floors, and ceiling. The door closes behind us and silver leads me to one of the back corners of the room. He then pulls out handcuffs. Wasn't expecting that either. Today is a day full of unexpectedness.

It works OK ok though, because he cuffs my good arm to a metal rack that has dozens of giant wooden crates on it. That parts not fun, but then he thaws out my arm and that part is more than ok in my book.

"Whats going on?" I finally ask him. I was expecting a villain monologue of some sort. But because it's the unexpectededed day, he did not even look my way. First of all, rude. Secondly, I hate you too, bitch.

The door opens and silver shoots an ice spike, narrowly avoiding Stanford in the face.

"I-its just me, sir." He wimpers. Cuz he's a wimp.

"Stanley. Report." Silver demands. Stewart looks at me, clearly debating whether or not he should spill the metaphorical beans with me here.

"Hes fine. Report." Silver huffs, and it's clear he wants Steven to spill the metaphorical beans before he spills Stewart's literal guts.

"Th-they have b-breached the building. S-s-sir." Sébastien stutters, wringing his hands. I can hardly Blane him. Silver is clearly pissed. We all sit there in silence as the two of us wait on Silvers response.

"Stay here, Stanley. I might need you." Silver finally breaks the silence. I don't think I like where this is going.