Chapter 1

From the top row, Mr. Conner's Baby-blue eyes darted around the massive classroom until locking with mine for a brief second. Did he stare at me longer than everyone else, or did i envision it? I had to, right?

With his perfectly curled hair and muscular arms, he was too damn fine to be a college professor. I always sat near the back of the class cause if I didn't, he'd probably notice my googly eyes staring at him. Unfortunately, I learned very little in my first month of Psychology 101, not because I was on the top row and farther from the board, but because of the distraction teaching the course. Especially today since Mr. Dreamy wore his tight button-up, which shows his arms' strength. But Holy shit, the best part. The cuffs from his shirt were rolled up to his elbow, exposing tattoo sleeves on both arms.

Everything suddenly around me slowly started to disappear as I entered fantasy land. Oh no. It's Happening again...

All the students were gone. It was just me and... Mr. Conner, he leaned on the podium and looked at me with a smirk. I was frozen.

My legs started to tingle with anxiety. If I tried to get up, I'd fall right over. Then Mr. Conner unbuttoned the upper button on his shirt. But fuck his smile. A perfect roll of glistening white pearls. I wanted to melt.

I watched, eye wide, as he approached me. With every step, a button came undone. His whole shirt was unbuttoned when he leaned across my desk. Through the crack, I could see a preview of what looked like a 6-pack. It took everything in me to hold back from rubbing them. As a matter of fact, why didn't I? He was asking for it.

Mr. Conner grasped my chin, pushing my gaze into his. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. So hot. Before I could react, another hand grabbed mine and guided it to his stomach. Rock hard six-pack. Biting my lips, I felt my panties soaked from being turned on. Next, I was guided lower to his coc-.

I gasped. It felt like it would split me in two. My mouth began to water as I looked at it. There's no way I can take all that dick but fuck I want to. I want it to annihilate my pussy.

I was picked up and slowly placed on my back with my legs across the desk. Mr. Conner stood right up against me, so close I swear his dick rubbed my clit through our clothes. He pulled off his shirt and ran his hands through his hair. Without thinking, I pulled my sweatpants down without ever realizing what I was doing.

"You always look stunning," Mr. Conner whispered to me.
At that moment, I couldn't take it anymore. I forcefully grabbed Conner's hips and rammed myself just to get some friction; my pussy was begging for stimulation. He pulled away from me, unzipped his pants, and let his dick dangle on the desk. It hit with a thud. I should be calling him Mr. Horse.

Mr. Conner leaned in to lock lips. God damn His tong, and it gracefully danced with mine in perfect securitization. Fuck, it's better than I imagined.
I pushed him away. "PUT IT IN. FUCK ME," I finally said cause, God damn, a girl was ready to get railed.

I yelped as two fingers entered my pussy. In out, In out. I moaned up, rocking my hips towards Conner so they would go deeper. He kept going faster and faster, causing my legs to shake. Once he stopped, I knew what was to come next. I felt a massive rod bump my leg and inch closer to my pussy.

Mr. Conner placed both of his hands on both sides of my shoulders. Then I felt him move forward. It entered. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. His cock Stretched me to the point I thought I was gonna burst. Every single nerve is firing off signals of Pleasure. I had never felt this. My entire pussy has never taken a dick that touches the end. With each thrust, I moaned out. After the best three minutes of my life, he stopped fucking me. I opened my eyes right in time to watch myself be flipped over Doggystyle on my desk.
"Fuck, Fuck," I yelled out.