Parasite Eve recording

Summary: you record the female voice in the song Parasite Eve. For this you visit your boyfriend in the studio

------------------------------------------------
"Honey don't forget to come to the studio later. We need you today." Oli leans his forehead against yours, your eyes meet.

A few days ago he asked you if you could record something for a new song by BMTH. Of course you said yes, as long as you didn't have to sing. Now he's on his way to the studio, you'll join him later.

"Oh right, I almost forgot." The sarcasm is clear in your voice, a smile forming on your lips. Oli grins back, his arms tightening around you.

"Practice your lines okay? I sent it to you. See you later." He kisses you softly, your noses touching.

After a long time, Oli breaks away from you, his hands resting on your cheeks. "I miss you already, but I have to go now." He kisses your forehead.

"Love you." He grabs his keys and is about to step out the door, suddenly he comes back towards you.

"One last kiss." He grins at you and quickly presses his lips on yours.

Shortly after, he leaves the apartment. You close the door, then prepare to meet him in the studio.

Later...

You stand in front of the studio. You ring the bell, the door is immediately opened by your boyfriend.

"Y/N darling, I've been expecting you." You enter the entrance and walk towards him. Your hand rests on his chest as you lean in to him. You greet each other with a short kiss.

"I love to walk along here, there are mementos of your past careers hanging everywhere." You look around in amazement as Oli leads you by the hand into the studio.

"I'm surprised every time what we've been able to accomplish." He squeezes your hand.

You stop in front of a shelf. In it are Kerrang Awards from a wide variety of years.

"By the way, only Jordan is here right now. The others were going to get something to eat. They'll join us later." You look up at Oli and nod.

You continue walking and finally enter the studio.

"Hello Y/N. Good to see you again." Jordan walks up to you and pulls you into a hug. You hesitantly let go of Oli's hand and hug him back. "Hey Jordan."

He breaks away from you. "You ready to record?" He smiles.

"I'm a little excited." He puts a hand on your shoulder reassuringly. "Everyone is the first time." He turns and heads toward a small booth with a microphone inside. "But you'll do fine. You're talented."

Your cheeks blush. Oli sees this and runs his tattooed hand over your cheekbones, smiling. You bury your head in his chest. He puts his hand on the back of your head, the other around your shoulder. Slowly he cradles you in his arms.

You feel a light kiss on the crown of your head. "Babe, you're going to be good at this.
Jordan's right, my girlfriend is talented." He runs his fingers through your hair.

Your cheeks turn even redder. If that's even possible. You breathe in Oli's scent one last time. His familiar scent soothes you, finally you detach yourself from him.

Oli clasps your hands. "Are you ready." You exhale loudly. "Yeah, I'll be fine. But don't be mad if it goes bad."

"Y/N!" Oli looks at you reproachfully.

"You guys are so sweet. I would die for a love like that." Jordan sits in a chair, grinning, leaning far back, his arms folded.

"Come on dude, don't act like you're not in a good relationship." Oli releases your hands and walks up to the now grinning Jordan, only to lightly punch him in the arm.