Cuddle

Summary: you snuggle under his hoodie

---------------------------------------
It's a rainy day. The raindrops fall against the windows and create a pleasant atmosphere of safety.

You just got up from the bed to make tea for you and Oli. While waiting for the tea to be ready, you stare out the window, watching the raindrops race down the glass.

The tea is finally ready. You take a cup in each hand and balance them in the bedroom.

"Here's your tea." You put Oli's tea on the nightstand.

"Thanks love." Oli looks up from his phone with a grateful smile.

You go to your side and put down your tea. Then you lie down so that you are looking at Oli. He is back on his phone.

You watch his beautiful face, his lips that feel so good on yours, the way his nose is shaped and finally his hazel eyes... looking at you intently.

"Do you like what you see?" Feeling caught, you hide your blushing face behind your hand.

"Don't be embarrassed. I know I'm the most beautiful person on earth." He says, so sure of himself that you chuckle.

"That's right, you are the most beautiful person on earth."

"Yes I know." He answers with a played arrogant look and scrolls further on his phone.

You grin and look at him. How much you love him. You miss his jokes as soon as he's not around, the way he cheers you up when you feel bad... you want to be as close to him as possible right now!

You slide over to Oli. He's wearing an oversized brown hooded jacket. There's definitely enough room for you in it, you think to yourself. You sit down wide-legged on Oli's legs and lift the fabric up. His tattooed stomach appears underneath.

Only now does he look from his phone, probably due to the sudden cold touching his skin. Oli asks, confused. "What are you up to Y/N?"

You ignore him and disappear under his jacket. You crawl up so far that your head almost peeks out the top. You're still under the soft fabric though, breathing in his scent deeply. Your head lies on Oli's chest, your arms wrap around his sides.

His laugh vibrates through his body. "You could have just said you wanted to cuddle."

His arms wrap around you, holding you close.

"Can you even get air under there?" He doesn't wait for an answer and opens the zipper a little bit. You close your eyes at the sudden brightness. "Hey baby." He says with a grin and kisses the top of your head.

"Zip back up or it's going to get cold in here." You complain. You snuggle even closer to Oli, if that's even possible.

"What's wrong? Why are you suddenly so touch starved?" One of his hands strokes the fabric of his jacket and thus your back. The other is on the back of your head.

You nuzzle your nose against his skin. "I just realized how much I love you. And I hate that I can't be even closer to you. I'd love to crawl inside your body."

"Uhm okay that's a really weird way to tell someone you love them." He says with a confused expression. "But you're a little different anyway." He teases.

You grumble and get comfortable on his chest. The raindrops hitting the window, his heartbeat, and the warmth make you all sleepy. You close your eyes and decide to spend the night on Oli.

You feel him watching you. "Babe? Are you asleep?" He nudges your shoulder.

You don't answer, almost asleep.

He just accepts it. What should he do? He loves you with all his heart and is happy when you are satisfied. He doesn't care if he wakes up the next morning with back pain. The main thing is that you are well.

Oli is on the phone for a short time, then he puts it on the nightstand.

"Oh honey, now you made the tea for nothing." His fingers caress your forehead. "Sleep tight." You feel his lips on your forehead.

"Good night." You answer him and kiss his skin.

He turns off the light. Quickly you fall asleep in his arms. Protected as long as you are with him.