Happier than ever

Summary: you're photographed by a paparazzi

--------------------------------------------
There aren't many paparazzi pictures of you, but when there are, they're rarely ones where you're not cuddled up against Oli's chest. His arms are protectively around your little body.

So it comes that you are once again standing in front of the studio, you start to tremble and fold your arms in front of your chest.

"Are you cold?" Oli takes a step towards you.

"Yeah, but I want to stay outside for a minute before I have to breathe the stuffy air again."

"You don't have to freeze." He takes off his jacket and puts it over your shoulder.

He always does that, as soon as you're cold he gives you his jacket. A true gentleman.

You thank him with a kiss and pull the jacket tighter around your body.

"Are you still cold?" Oli puts his arms around you, pulling you to his chest. You slide your hands under his top. The sudden cold makes him shiver. You warm your hands on his warm skin and close your eyes.

"Yes a little."

His hands stroke your back. "You'll be warm in a minute." His hands continue to circle your back for a short time until they suddenly slide into your ass pocket.

"What are you doing?" You ask. At the same time, a soft clicking sound can be heard from somewhere. As if someone is eagerly taking pictures.

"I'm just trying to get warm. Gave you my jacket, after all." He looks down at you with puppy eyes. When you finally give him the okay, he presses his hands further into the pocket. His chin rests on top of your head.

You breathe in his perfume, your thumb circling his skin. The clicking doesn't stop. "Do you hear that?"

"What?" Oli asks.

"That quiet clicking. There's a paparazzi here somewhere."

He stiffens, lifts his head and looks around. "I see him. Trying to hide." Oli laughs softly, his fingers tapping against your butt in a beat you don't recognize.

You lift your head. "Where is he?" Oli points his head in the direction.

"Back there." You glance at the photographer, but then snuggle back against your husband. "Do you want me to blow him off? I know you hate that kind of thing."

"No, it's okay. Let him keep taking pictures." Oli tightens his grip. The tapping on your ass gets faster.

"Can you please stop tapping against my ass. It's making me all fuzzy."

He stops it immediately. "Sorry love. It's just pissing me off. There's no peace anywhere."

Oli pulls a hand out of your back pocket and holds it behind you. "What are you doing babe?" You ask.

"Me? I'm not doing anything."

You grin. "I don't care either. Shall we go back inside?"

"Sure. Wait you got something." He lifts your chin and pulls you into a long kiss. His fingers trace your curves, caressing them. You pull your hands out of his top and place them on his chest.

The clicking of the camera quickens. Oli pulls away, grabs your hand and drags you back to the studio. You stumble after him, caught off guard by Oli's sudden action.

"What was that for?"

"I wanted to give him a little show. Maybe he won't bug us again so soon." He replies naturally.

"Oli you are so naive. Why should he leave us alone now?" He shrugs his shoulders.

You remain silent and enter the recording room where the others are already waiting.

A few days later you're back in the studio. At the moment you and Oli are the only ones there. The others will join you at any moment.

Oli disappears into the kitchen to get something to drink. You're sitting on a chair when suddenly someone throws a gossip magazine on the small table in front of you.

"You guys made it to the front page."

You turn around, startled. Jordan walks around you, sits down on the chair across from you.

"What kind of paper is this?" You reach for the magazine.

"I don't know. I saw you guys on it and bought it."

You stare at the cover. On it is a large picture of you and Oli, snuggled tightly together. Oli grins his famous smile and points his middle finger at the camera. A few strands of hair fall into his face. Now you know what he did when you asked him.

Your face is not completely visible because it is pressed against Oli's chest, but you can still clearly see a satisfied smile on your lips.

"Singer of Bring Me The Horizon happier than ever." You read out the headline.

"Who's happier than ever?" Oli asks with a cup in his hand. "Hey man." He greets Jordan and sits down next to you. Jordan is busy with his phone, looks up briefly and nods.

"You Mr. Sykes! We're on the front page." You tap the paper, upset, and screw up your face. In addition, you wave it in front of his nose. He pulls the paper from your hand, looks at the cover unimpressed.

"They're right, Mrs. Sykes. I'm happier than ever." That's the only thing he says in response and takes a big sip.

You blush. Despite being angry at the paparazzi, a smile forms on your lips.

"Thank you honey. I love you more than anything." You bend to Oli and peck his cheek.

"No come here. Give your happy husband a real kiss." Already he pulls you into a gentle kiss.

He mumbles against your lips. "But it's a really nice picture. Isn't it?"

You smirk and roll your eyes.