Hoodie

Summary: you're suddenly the center of attention at a BMTH concert
Photo: imagine you are MGK
--------------------------------------------------

"Oli you have to get out now. Everyone is waiting for you." Max, the tour manager, pulls Oli out of the room and towards the stage.

"Love you Y/N." Calls Oli over his shoulder.

"I love you too. You know where I stand." You can see Oli nodding.

Then the door slams shut. You stand in front of a small mirror and pull at your top. It's really short. You don't want to stand like that with the crowd.

You go to your bag. You took an extra hoodie with you. One of Oli's. It's too big but perfect for you.

You pull the black fabric over your head and breathe in Oli's scent. One last look in the mirror, then you walk towards the stage.

You stand right in front of the stage at the edge. Just like always.

The concert has already started. The audience sings along loudly.

You grin to yourself, happy for the band. During the song Oli keeps looking at you.

At some point during a song he comes up to you and holds out his hand. You take it and smile broadly. The girls behind you start to scream.

After the song ends he speaks into the mic and looks into the crowd. "For those who haven't seen it. That's my girlfriend standing down there." He points to you. The crowd applauds.

Immediately, a camera appears in front of your face. Your face is now big on the screens.

He looks up at them briefly and says to himself. "God she looks beautiful." It's heard very softly because he is not speaking into the mic.

Still, it seems loud enough for the audience, because there's a consistent 'Ohhh'. You blush.

Oli grins at the reaction of the people and fixes his hair. Then he looks at you and squints his eyes. As he does so, he shields his face with his hand, trying to see you better against the light.

"Y/N is that my hoodie? I've been looking all over for that one."

You hold your hand in front of your face. Your every move is shown on the screen.

He walks to the other side of the stage. "But it looks better on you than on me."

He grins his famous smile. The audience goes nuts. They like the public flirtation with his girlfriend.

You shake your head with a grin and pull up the hood in shame.

He waits until the audience calms down again and announces the next song.

Later...

At every concert, Oli goes down to the audience at one point. So also at this one.

He leaves the stage on one side, the camera follows him. Oli shakes hands, takes photos and signs on any body parts. At the same time he sings throughout.

Finally it's your turn, the last person before he enters the stage again. He grins and comes jogging up to you, pulls your face gently and pecks your lips. It's a habit. He does it every time he performs.

The audience is freaking out. Phones are pointed at you. You already know that tomorrow the whole internet will be full of videos.

"Are you ready for the next song?" Oli sprints back on stage and sings the rest of the songs with abandon.

When the concert is over you go backstage, back into the room and wait for Oli.

When the door finally opens, he throws himself onto a chair. "That was fantastic." He grins at you, exhausted.

"Yes it was." You sit down on his lap, face him. He hugs you and nuzzles his sweaty face against your cheek.

"Oli!" You try to free yourself from his arms, but he won't let you.

"Yes Y/N?" He asks you looking innocent.

You give up and relax into his embrace. "Can I keep the hoodie?"

He grins. "Oh that one... you look better in it than me anyway."

"Does that mean yes?" He nods.

You grin and happily fall around his neck.

"You know there's only going to be videos of us." You murmur against his neck.

He exhales. "Yeah I know, babe." His big hands circle your back. "I know."