Baby thief

Summary: you see Oli and your baby sleeping on a couch

B/N = baby's name

-------------------------------------------
As you wake up, you reach next to you. You feel the coolness of the sheets. Where is Oli? The tour is over and he wanted to come home that night. You look around sleepily. His luggage is lying in the corner. He must be at home.

You get up and go to B/N's bed. It's empty. Quickly you walk down the stairs.

"Oli are you..." You fall silent.

It's not the first time you've seen this moment, but you still think it's cute.

Oli lies asleep on the couch, B/N lying on his naked torso. He holds it tightly.

You take the moment into your memories until you remember that you can really record it.

You pick up your phone and point it at the two sleeping ones. You tiptoe closer to them.

You look at your phone and try to hit the perfect angle. You take a few photos and look at them right away.

They turned out so cute.

Suddenly something grabs your leg. You're startled, but you try not to make a sound.

You look at your leg. A tattooed hand holds it tightly. You follow the arm that belongs to it and look into the flickering eyes of your husband.

"Did you sleep well?" You whisper, smiling lovingly.

Oli nods and groans. He lets go of your leg. "Really well, actually." His voice is rough.

He looks at B/N. As he does so, he tries to move as little as possible. He grins immediately. B/N's head is over Oli's heart, his little hand next to it. "B/N was crying yesterday when I tried to lie down with you. I didn't want you to wake up."

Oli carefully strokes the little head with his thumb, kisses it gently. Slowly he lowers his head back onto the couch, still stroking the little body.

"Thanks honey. But you need more sleep than me right now."

Oli's eyes meet yours. He looks at you with a grin. "Did the pictures turn out nice at least?"

You feel caught. "I couldn't help it. I had to take a picture. That scene was just too cute."

Oli nods. "It's all good babe. You don't have to justify yourself. I would have done the same thing."

"How was the tour? I would have loved to come along. But our friend here prevented it."

"Really good. Especially our last gig." He holds out his hand, inviting you to come closer. You lean toward him. You kiss each other gently. "I missed you."

Suddenly, small fingers graze your top. You pull away from Oli, but can't straighten up completely.

Your baby's grip is strong. It won't let go of your top.

The little eyes flicker open. "B/N you're awake. Did you miss mommy?" You caress your baby's cheek with your index finger. "Did you have to lie on Daddy's hard chest the whole time?" You look reproachfully at Oli.

He looks at you speechless. You smile and lift the little body up. "It's more comfortable now." B/N immediately snuggles up to your chest and yawns.

You look at Oli and walk out of the room. "Get some sleep first honey."

He straightens up and runs a hand through his tousled hair. "Just stole your own baby." He mumbles to himself and shakes his head, then says louder. "Love you anyway."

You blow him a kiss. "Love you too."

You leave the room, holding B/N protectively against your body. "So what are we two beauties doing now until daddy has slept off?"