Why are you crying?

Summary: Oli comforts you in the bathtub

------------------------------------------------

You don't know why you suddenly find yourself crying as you take a bath, but you start sobbing quietly. Maybe it's all the pressure you're feeling in your life right now. Your sobbing gets louder.

"Babe, are you okay?" Oli knocks on the door, his voice full of concern. You try not to let on.

"I'm fine." You say, wiping the tears from your cheeks.

"Can I come in? Please?" He knows you're lying, of course. He's not stupid, after all. You stay calm.

"Just let me know if you need me." Oli stays in front of the door and doesn't move. He waits for an answer. When he realizes you won't give him one, he moves away.

"Oli?" Your shaky voice declares. Immediately he stops.

"Yes love?"

"You can come in."

Immediately he opens the door. His gaze falls on your naked trembling body. You pulled your legs close to your body, your arms wrapped around them. Your eye makeup is smeared by tears.

"What happened?" Oli comes to you and tries to wipe the black tears from your cheeks. But he quickly gives up and instead rips his shoes off his body. He quickly sits down behind you, dressed.

His hands gently loosen your arms from your legs. He pulls you close to his chest. His arms hold you protectively.

He tries to soothe you with words. Slowly you stop crying.

"Why are you crying?" Oli kisses the back of your head.

"I don't know...all the stress.... it just needed to come out."

Oli nods slowly. "I understand that. Life can be really mean sometimes."

You sit like that for a while longer. Oli holds you tightly against his chest. You lean back, against his wet top.

"Oli?"

"Mmm?"

"Thanks for your help. Even if your clothes are wet now."

"Anything for you love." He leans in and pecks your lips. "Promise to come right to me next time. Okay?" You nod.

Slowly, the water turns cold. "The water is cold and I don't want you to get sick."

You nod and stand up. Oli quickly jumps out of the tub and grabs a towel. You stand in front of him.

"Come here." He walks up to you and puts it around you. He helps you dry off and then pulls you to his chest.

"I just can't see you like this. It hurts my heart." He hugs you as tight as he can.

"Thanks again." You murmur. Tears form in your eyes again. This time touched by his love.

"No honey. Don't cry again." You smile at him.

"You're too nice to me."

"Babe that's what I'm here for. I'm your boyfriend, after all."

You nod and wipe away the tears. "Thank you for being my boyfriend."

He smiles because he thinks you're so adorable. "I love you more than anything Y/N. Do you know that?"

Oli doesn't let you answer. His lips are already on yours.