Jack... The face in the floor Part 1

A most unfortunate story of how Jack became locked in a facebox with only his face sticking up. Now he must deal with the most awful smelling feet of his new owner Brittany. He is completely at her mercy (of which she has none.) Brittany is a beautiful woman in her mid 20's with an athletic build, brown hair, and has a mean streak that really comes out when she has inferior males around.

Jack is in his mid 30's. He is a smaller guy that has never been great with the ladies. He is not particularly strong or smart but has managed to live quite comfortably from an inheritance. Jack lives alone as he has no family left, or any friends to hang out with.

One Friday early afternoon, Jack was out shopping for a new cell phone. That is where his troubles began although he couldn't have known it at the time. Jack walked into the store and began looking around. He finally decides on a phone and asks an employee for help. As he is waiting for the employee to finish ringing him up, Brittany cheerfully walks up and jokingly (but in a serious tone) tells Jack "You should go ahead and buy my new phone also!"

Jack stumbles around unsure of how to respond to beautiful woman who approached him. He looks down at the ground and kind of mumbles some words. Without looking up, he begins to blush and becomes embarrassed for not knowing how to talk to women. He must have been staring into space for longer than he thought. Brittany laughs and says "well now you definitely owe me this phone for getting the privilege of staring at my beautiful shoes for the last 5 minutes!"

The employee finishes with his phone and Brittany places her phone on the counter stating, "He is paying for this one also!" Jack finally looks up to the employee and nods his head. At this point Brittany knows she has her next plaything! Jack pays for the items and turns to walk out. Brittany follows right next to him. "Thanks for the new phone!!!" "To make it up to you, you can come over to my house and I will help you get everything transferred from your old phone... I know that can be a pain sometimes. And then I will cook you a nice homecooked dinner."

Jack now smiles and gets reds again, but quickly agrees to the offer. They return to her house where she walks over to the bar area and starts pouring a drink. She makes them both one and leads Jack to the couch where they begin drinking. After a couple of minutes, Jack realizes that something is wrong as he became really tired and almost felt too weak to even move his fingers.

Jack wakes up really drowsy and unsure of where he is. He is completely immobilized, can't see anything, and notices the most horrific odor invading his nostrils. He attempts to squirm and open his eyes but both things fail to produce any results. He is now scared and fighting with all his might. He then tries to scream for help but found that no sound came out.

He now realizes he is somehow tied up and gagged but doesn't know anything else besides something smells horrible and something tastes just as bad. After several more minutes of struggling, he hears a voice for the first time. It is a female voice that he has heard before, but in his haze, he couldn't place who it was.

"Well it's about time you woke up! I have been so excited to finally get to play with my new toy!" Brittany says excitedly. She is standing above him, but he still can't see her. He assumes he is blindfolded and tied up on the ground. He then feels her kick something off his face and then rips duct tape off his mouth. He immediately spits the gross gag out of his mouth and begins screaming again.

"You can yell as much and as loud as you want, but there is no one within 5 miles to hear you besides me, so you are just wasting your energy." Brittany nonchalantly states. Jack keeps yelling in hopes that she is lying to him. After a short time, Brittany finally states "alright you can either shut up and listen or I will shove these socks back in your mouth and let you sniff my sweaty house slippers until you calm down."

Jack hesitantly quiets down and finally stops yelling as he doesn't want that awful sock gag back in his mouth. "Much better!" she exclaims happy again. "We are going to play a game! This is one of my favorite games ever... but be warned this game has serious stakes; so think about it carefully. To begin this game, you must answer 3 questions. Each question is worth 1 day... A correct answer gets you released 1 day early, however each wrong answer adds 1 day to your sentence. 1. What brand of shoes am I wearing? 2. What color are my socks? 3. What color are my toenails painted?"

Jack is now furious! "How should I know the answers to those questions??? I can't see anything!!! Why don't you remove this blindfold and untie me and I could answer!" He yells at her. When he opens his mouth to continue his tantrum Brittany skillfully crams his mouth full again. "This is supposed to be a fun game!" Brittany demands "But your stupid loud mouth is ruining my good time!" "If you don't play the game correctly, then I will just leave you there with that sweaty sock gag forever!"

Just as he pushed his tongue against the socks to push the socks out of his mouth, Brittany planted her foot across his mouth holding them in. "Now I am going to give you one more chance to keep me entertained and play this game with me!" she says while removing her shoe sole off his mouth. The socks begin to push out of his open mouth when she steps on his mouth again. "Don't screw this up! I really want to have a good time with you!"

She finally allows him to spit the gross socks out of his mouth. Jack lay there silently. "Now you can answer the questions!" Brittany says coldly. He thinks momentarily and then answers, "you are wearing nike shoes with white socks, and red toenails?" "Oh my gosh! You got every answer wrong!!! I was hoping you would!!! Now we get 3 whole days to enjoy each other's company... Well, I will enjoy it... I don't know if you will." She pauses for a moment then asks, "Do you like smelling and worshipping women's feet?"