Jack... The face in the floor Part 2

Jack fumes "No of course I don't like smelling and worshipping women's feet! That is disgusting! I HATE the way feet smell!!!" "Just untie me and let me go! You can have fun with some other poor guy! I don't want any part of it!" Brittany just laughs and retorts "That's too bad for you! It sounds like you are in for a long miserable time then!" She then begins to explain his situation.

"You are not tied up... you are actually locked in my specially designed box. It only has 1 opening which perfectly fits your face. You are my toy until I grow bored of you and there is nothing you can do about it! I have the only key to the lock securing you in there. Unless I decide otherwise you will not be going anywhere until your time is up. Except," she kicks his box and he goes sliding across the room. "For if I want you in a different spot. I had wheels installed on the bottom for portability."

Hearing this makes Jack extremely nervous. How can this woman be so cruel? He thinks to himself. Then decides to beg for his freedom. It doesn't work. Brittany ignores him and keeps talking as though he wasn't even there. "You have 3 full days in that box... Starting tomorrow morning... since it is already so late this evening, it's not fair for you time to start now. But here" she says placing something fuzzy and smelly over his blindfold and covering his entire face. "You can enjoy smelling these old house slippers tonight while I sleep." Then suddenly the lights go out and he hears her walking away.

Jack laid there for hours attempting to move his face enough to dislodge the stinky slippers off his face. No matter how hard he tries, his face doesn't move enough to move the slippers. He spends the entire night cold and miserable. By morning, he is exhausted from fighting so hard all night and lack of sleep.

Brittany wakes up refreshed and cheerful after sleeping all night in her big soft luxurious bed. She steps up onto his box and kicks the slippers off his face. "Good morning!" she cheerily says. "I hope you had a restful night's sleep!" She then rips the duct tape off his eyes allowing him to see the bright daylight for the first time in a long time.

He cringes from the pain of the tape ripping hairs out. "No, actually, I didn't sleep at all. I am cold, I need to pee, your slipper is the absolute worst smell I have ever smelled in my life! And I can't move around to get comfortable." She cuts him off. "You can go ahead and pee anytime you feel the need... You have a catheter in which is routed to a shut off drain. I will just open the drain as necessary. And, you aren't supposed to be comfortable... that's part of the fun!"

Jack begins to grumble at her. "I can't believe you would treat a human being this way!" Brittany responds by stepping forward so now her full weight is crushing down on his face. His nose is flattened and he heard it pop. "Just remember... your situation can always get worse!" she coyly says. She then raises her other leg and starts twisting side to side on his face. His face is twisted into the most horrific shapes until she finally steps off his face. "Would you like me to keep going?" Before he has enough time to answer she stomps down extremely hard onto his face. She does this several more times. Then she stands on his face fullweight laughing. "The more you argue and fight, the worse it will get for you."

"Next time I won't be so nice to you." She says while stepping off his face. "Are you done back talking?" "Yes!" he immediately answers. "Good... It is now almost 10 AM. So, I guess your time can begin now. Help me remove my sneakers. I just got back from my morning run and my feet are tired. She demands while shoving the heel of her running shoe into his mouth and using his teeth to pull it off. She then repeats the process with her other shoe.

He immediately starts couching and gagging from the horrendous odor emanating from her extremely sweaty feet and shoes. She ignores him and plants her sweaty socked foot right on his nose. "Take a big deep breath through your nose. I want to hear it and feel you suck my foot to your nostrils!" He lays there motionless not breathing but Brittany waits him out with her foot covering his nose. He finally gives in and takes a breath. That made his gagging and coughing even worse.

He had no idea that anything could possibly smell so terrible. He is forced to take several more breaths through his nose. Every bit of air is filtered through her stinky socks. This is worst thing that could he imagine. Finally she removes her foot allowing him to get a few wiffs of air that still smells bad due to the proximity of her shoes and feet, but at least it isn't right on his nose now. Then much to his dismay she replaces it with other equally smelly socked foot. Yet again he is forced to inhale every breath filtered through her socks.

After taunting him for a while she steps off his face. He is grateful to get some more fresh(ish) air. Brittany happily announces "I am going to lunch with some friends. I will be back later." "But here, you can enjoy these while I'm gone... it'll be like I'm here with you!" she says while putting the insole of her stinky sweaty running shoe insole right on his nose. "Don't forget I want you taking big deep breaths through your nose only! No cheating or I will know." Jack defeatedly does as she says.