Jack... The face in the floor Part 5

Jack lay in his prison for several minutes smelling her shoes. He listened intently until he heard her close the front door and leave. He continued smelling for another couple of minutes just to be sure she was gone. Now he is certain she is gone, so he decides to start breathing through his mouth again to avoid the awful stench. "There is no way she will know" he thinks to himself.

Yet again, he doesn't know it yet, but he was wrong. He has lost track of time by this point. Jack can't believe that such a beautiful woman could be cruel and have such absolutely horrendous smelling feet and shoes! He ponders his situation and thinks "At least my situation can't get any worse. I've already been stomped on, smelled her stinky shoes, drank her urine, and licked clean her muddy shoes. There is nothing she could possibly do that is worse than all of that." Yet again, he doesn't know it yet, but he was wrong on this front also.

Jack must have fallen asleep. He has no idea what time it is or how long he has been asleep. He is woken up by Brittany stomping his face *CRASH*CRASH*CRASH*. He is dazed and seeing stars for the second time today. He didn't even feel her remove the shoes he was supposed to be smelling. Just instant pain. Finally, the barrage of stomps stops. "You were supposed to be sniffing my shoes! I did not tell you to sleep!! I was at the gym improving myself for over 2 hours while you were laying around like a bum sleeping!!"

He is mad at her comments because it is not like he chose to be trapped in this h*ll hole. This is torture for him! "Y..." he stops himself from yelling. Thankfully. Who knows what she would have done if he yelled at her. She grinds his nose with her running sneaker sole for another minute. Brittany finally raises her foot off his face and sits down in the chair above him.

Jack sees her first time since she left for the gym. She is dripping with sweat. Clearly she had a hard workout. "Lick" is all she said hovering her shoe covered foot above his face. He quickly sticks his tongue and begins licking the filth off her running shoes. For the next 30 minutes, Brittany rubs her shoe across his tongue without another word. She is playing on her cell phone completely ignoring the slave struggling beneath her dirty shoes.

Her shoes have a very aggressive rubber sole that hurts his tongue. The tops and side are made of some other material that absorbs his saliva making his tongue dry, which only serves to make it hurt worse. Not only that, but they are really dirty and taste worse than the muddy shoes he licked clean earlier in the day... "How is that even possible?" he thinks to himself.

Brittany finally comments almost as if reading his mind. "I am so glad to have a built shoe cleaning doormat that is so excited to clean my shoes every time I come home! We all met here, ran the 2 miles to the gym, worked out for over 2 hours at the gym and then ran the 2 miles back... it was raining for most of the run to the gym, so my feet got soaked! Plus who knows what all I stepped in on the run and at the gym."

She goes back to playing on her phone and ignoring the doormat. After a while, Brittany puts her phone down and demands "open!" while tapping his mouth with her shoe. Jack slowly opens his mouth. She takes the opportunity to shove the heel of her shoe in his open mouth and pulls her shoe off using his teeth. This is painful, but Jack dutifully keeps his mouth open to allow Brittany to take off her other shoe. She does just that without a word.

Now her shoes are resting right next to Jack's face on top of his box. They smell WAYYYY worse than ever before! He is uncontrollably coughing and gagging from the terrible odor emanating from them. Then to his horror, Brittany plops her soaking wet sock covered feet right onto his nose. She then said exactly what Jack expected but was hoping against. "Big deep breaths through your nose!"

He does as he is told. The first sniff makes him nauseous, and he fights the urge to vomit. The next breath makes him dizzy. Her socks were absolutely disgusting!!!! He wanted nothing than to get away from this awful horrible odor that is invading his nostrils. But he doesn't get that lucky as Brittany keeps her feet planted firmly on his face. She then picks up her phone to take more pictures.

After she snaps several more pictures, she begins typing on her phone. She would occasionally laugh to herself and keep typing. Jack was absolutely miserable. Why did he think his day couldn't get any worse??? Every time he thinks that this cruel brat always proves him wrong! He spent the next 45 minutes sniffing her extremely wet stinky socks.

Finally, Brittany puts her phone down and looks down at Jack through her socks. She kind of chuckles "Are you enjoying my socks? I'm sure they smell heavenly, don't they? You are so lucky that I allow you to sniff them! After my intense workout, they always get sweaty, but with the addition of the rain on my run up there I bet you can't stand how amazing they smell!"

Jack wants to disagree, but she doesn't remove her feet from his face. He wants to tell her that this is cruel and unusual punishment, and she should go to jail for treating a human being this way. He doesn't say any of that though. He just lay there silently hoping she will remove her gross socks soon. Then to his surprise, she pulls her feet away from his face.

He sucks in several big breaths of air that isn't completely filtered through her socks. It still smells terrible, but at least the source is not directly on his nose. He almost smiles from finally getting to breath in almost normal air. Then Brittany destroys any chance he had at a smile when begins speaking.

"Alright, are you ready to play some more of our game we started?" she briefly pauses to allow Jack to answer. "We haven't started any games." Jack says bluntly. "Yes, we are! Our questions game! Remember it is my favorite game... one of the reasons for that is that it can last forever if I want it to... I'm sure remember the rules from earlier?" "I do remember, but I really don't want to play anymore." he replies.

"Ok. If you really don't want to play, we don't have to. If you want to play, then just lay there and don't move, if you don't want to play with me then clap your hands." She puts her hand to her ear for a moment in a fake "listening" motion. "I didn't hear you clap, so I guess you do want to play!! Yay! I love this game!!!"

"Because I am in a good mood, I will give you the choice. Do you want to hear what happens if you get the questions right or wrong? Or would you prefer for it to be a surprise?" she happily comments. Jack thinks momentarily. Then he replies, "I want to know... what will happen?" "Well, I will tell you 1 wrong answer and all the right answer actions. But I won't tell you which questions are for which wrong or right answer or the other 2 wrong answers repercussions... I still want you to have a little bit of anticipation... that is part of the fun!"

She cheerily rubs her socks on his face back and forth. Then continues. "In no particular order; wrong answers: 1 extra day in the facebox... right answers: get released 1 day early, I allow you 1 full night of peaceful sleep with nothing in your mouth or near your face, and you get 1 time of being able to deny a request and I will comply... for example if tomorrow I tell you to lick my shoes and you don't want to, then you could use your 1 deny privilege and I won't make you lick my shoes that time."

Jack is excited to hear this. Not knowing the punishment for the other 2 wrong answers is daunting, but the right answers sound amazing. He is pretty sure he will be able to answer all her questions though. He begins to think of his early release and slightly smiles. Then the thought of a full night restful sleep and being able to tell her "No" now he is full on happy. He didn't even know he could be happy around this cruel woman. "Ok... let's begin!"