Jack... The face in the floor Part 4

Brittany returns carrying a large, long clear tube attached to a funnel. She steps up onto Jack's box and squats down. "Open" is all she said while tapping his mouth with the end of the tube. He doesn't comply. She expected this and clamps his nose shut with her free hand. When he finally opens his mouth to get a breath, she shoves the tube into his mouth. She then comments "I don't know why you must fight me at every turn. You know I will always get my way... the only difference is how I get there. I don't mind the hard way, but the easy way will always end up better for you!"

"Like this for example." She says while checking the tube is firmly in his mouth. "I planned to just pour some nice cold bottled water into your mouth after you finished cleaning my shoes... but you had to go and act like a tough guy." She pauses and stands up just out of sight of Jack. Then continues to speak. "Now...well..."

Suddenly Jack's mouth is filled with warm salty liquid. He doesn't know what it is or what just happened. He begins thrashing around (though doesn't actually move at all since he is locked in the facebox.) He feels like he is drowning. Jack quickly figures out that Brittany has just peed into the tube and now her urine is going into his mouth and throat. The fluid has completely filled his mouth and the entire length of the tube. "You better start swallowing before you drown!" Brittany comments while laughing.

*gulp*gulp*gulp*gulp*gulp. Jack is swallowing as fast as he can, but the pee continues to flow quickly into his mouth. It seems as though, no matter how much he drinks, it keeps coming. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he takes the last swallow of urine and no more comes down the tube.

Jack is relieved and disgusted at the same time. He is thankful to no longer be drinking her urine anymore. Brittany comes back into his view and looks down at him. She is bursting out laughing. "Did you enjoy my golden nectar?" she coyly questioned not expecting an answer since she didn't remove the tube from his mouth. She then comments "that was SOOOOO much better than just plain water anyway wasn't it?"

Jack is still horrified at the fact that she just so carelessly just pissed down his throat without warning and without a care in the world. Not only did she pee in his mouth, she was laughing about it the whole time; which only added to Jack's humiliation. Then he sees her take a big swig of mouthwash and swish it around her mouth and gargle it.

He is pretty certain about what she plans to do when she finishes but is hoping and praying he is wrong. Then just as quickly as her pee filled the tube, so too did her mouthwash waste. Once her mouth is empty, Brittany smiles and states "that's so much better! I didn't want my pee bong to smell like urine!! That would be gross!"

Jack is fuming mad! "You just pissed in my mouth and you're only worried about the stupid 'pee bong'" he thinks to himself. He wanted to yell this at her, but he was currently too busy dealing with her mouthwash that she just spit into his mouth. He finally accepts his fate and swallows her spit and mouthwash. It's gross and makes him gag, but he manages to drink it all.

Brittany is still visibly happy with herself. She finally removes the tube from his mouth. He is grateful knowing that he is at least finished with that horrible task. He still wants to yell and cuss, buts decides against this. "You may now thank me for quenching your thirst!" she says nonchalantly.

Jack fights the natural urge to yell at her again. Instead, he musters all his strength to reply. "Thank you for quenching my thirst." Jack said meekly. "Oh, you are SO welcome!" "I will let it go this time because I am fixing to leave for the gym, but from now on, I expect to hear enthusiasm from you! You should be grateful for anything I do! I could have let you stay locked up with nothing to drink!"

He knows that she is cruel enough to make him stay there the entire 3 days without anything to drink so he remains silent even though he wants to rage on her. She then kicks off her shoes and turns them over onto his nose. She moves them around until they are both nestled firmly on his nose. "I am going to the gym now... But you can enjoy these while I'm gone so you don't get bored! I am just too nice to you!"

Her shoes smell absolutely rancid, and they are still wet from her sweat. Jack attempts to move his face, but he can't move even a tiny bit. No matter how hard he struggles, her shoes insoles stay planted on his nose. He hears Brittany above him laughing. "Are you trying to escape? Haha! That's soo funny! This box is specially designed to not allow any movement at all. That's why there is strap on the inside that keeps your face firmly right there sticking up!"

She continues moving around but he can no longer see her. He finally accepts his fate and stops struggling since it is useless. He still hates her shoe smell, so he decides to just breathe through his mouth, so he doesn't have to smell it. "Deep breaths through your nose. Don't cheat and breathe through your mouth! I want to hear you suck in my wonderful shoe aroma. I expect every breath to be in through your nose... if you cheat while I'm gone, I will know!"