Jack... The face in the floor Part 3

Jack lay there smelling the most rancid shoe insole ever. He is still trapped in the facebox with only his face sticking up from the floor. Brittany has left him alone to sniff her sweaty running sneakers while she left to eat lunch with her friends. Finally, after nearly 2 hours, Brittany returned home.

He hears her open the door and walk towards him. She is carrying a wooden chair and places it right on top of Jack's box. Brittany kicks the shoes off his face. Which he is thankful for, but she is not careful about where she steps either, as she is completely crushing his face under the sole of her shoe while placing the chair on his box. She then places all her weight onto the foot that is on Jack's face and twists 180 degrees. She is now facing the proper way to sit down and relax.

Brittany drops her weight into the chair and callously drops her feet onto Jack's upturned face. "Have you been enjoying sniffing my running shoes?" she questions. Then proceeds "I only ran 8 miles this morning, so they should not have been too smelly... But then again, those shoes are over 3 years old..." she trails off. She then starts rubbing his face with the shoes she is wearing now.

"I had such a good lunch!" "The food was sooo good, but we sat on the patio of the restaurant, and it was a little muggy outside. Then we walked over to the shopping center and found some cute new shoes for Chelsea... you'll meet her soon enough..." she trails off again. She continues "But for now, we had to walk through a muddy area because they were working on the sidewalk." "Fortunately, I have a built-in doormat to lick clean my dirty shoes!"

"You can go ahead and start!" Brittany says cheerfully. Jack instantly becomes furious and starts yelling at her. "I WILL NOT!!!! THAT IS SO GROSS!!!!" All the sudden *CRASH* *CRASH* *CRASH* Jack is seeing stars... He doesn't even know what happened... It happened so fast. Then out of a daze he hears Brittany above him. "You can either stick your tongue out and give my shoes the attention they deserve, or I can stomp your face some more!! The choice is yours... But you better decide quickly, I'm not known for my patience!" "So, do you want to lick my shoes clean?" She questions.

"Uhh... ye yea yes Brittany... I will lick your shoes clean..." he stammers. "NO, now I want you to beg me to allow you to clean the mud off the soles of my shoes!" she demands. He pauses but only for a split second as he sees her foot raise up above his face again. That was all the motivation he needed. He now begs to lick clean her shoes just hoping to avoid another stomp to his face.

Never in a million years could he have ever imagined being in such a terrible situation. Jack is now actually begging this cruel woman to lick the mud off the soles of her shoes. She makes him beg for nearly a minute before she stops him. "I don't believe you... I will give you one more chance. This time you better convince me that you WANT to lick my dirty shoes clean! Or else..." she raises her foot again.

Now with new vigor, Jack begs like his life depends on it. "Please Brittany! Please allow me the privilege of licking clean your shoes! It would be my honor to serve as your human doormat." In the middle of his begging, he looks up to see her above him holding her cell phone taking a video of this. He must look really pathetic, but continues on groveling for the chance to lick her shoes clean... even though that is the last thing in the world he wants to do.

Finally after several minutes of this, Brittany stops him. "Ok... Since it means so much to you, I will allow you lick clean my shoes... actually, since you want to be my human doormat, I will let you clean them with your tongue every day!!! Isn't that just SOOO nice of me!?" He mumbles a meek "yes". "That didn't sound very enthusiastic... We will work on that!"

Brittany finally states "I guess I have made you wait long enough... You can go ahead a lick my shoes clean since you want it sooo bad! Hahaha!!" Jack dutifully sticks his tongue out and slowly makes contact with her left shoe. It taste horrible! He is gagging and having to forcefully use all of his will power to keep from throwing up. Brittany relaxes in the chair above him occasionally looking down and snapping a few more pictures.

"Chelsea and Gracie both think this is absolutely hilarious!!! They especially like the video of you begging to clean my dirty shoes!!! They both said they can't wait to try you out for themselves!" Brittany chuckles almost to herself since she knows Jack's mouth is otherwise occupied. For the next hour, Jack licks every square inch of her really muddy shoes. She moves them around making sure that he doesn't miss a single spot. He licks the soles, sides, and tops from heel to toe.

Jack is nauseous now from the large amount of mud and who knows what else that he has had to swallow. The silver lining, he thinks to himself, is that both of her shoes are nearly spotless now. At least when he finishes this terrible chore; his day can only get better from here! He doesn't know it yet, but he was wrong!!!

After serving as a human doormat for this cruel woman's filthy shoes for about an hour and a half, Brittany finally raises her feet up and out of reach of Jack's tongue. He is grateful! Not only is it humiliating and gross, his tongue is also tired and his mouth is dry. "Brittany" he questions barely audible. "Can I please get let out here now so I can get something to drink. I am so thirsty."

Brittany begins laughing out loud. "You are so funny! You don't have to get out to get a drink! But nothing in life is free... so what will you do for me if I give you a drink?" Jack is furious! "What do you mean "What will I do for you!?!?" I just spent the past 2 hours licking your muddy shoes clean!!!! That's what I did for you!!! Are you stupid!?!?!? Obviously, I need something to drink now!"

No longer laughing, Brittany replies "I don't think I like your attitude!!! In fact, I think maybe I have been too nice to you! Maybe I need to teach you a lesson in manners!" She thinks for a moment. Then an idea pops into her head. "I know just what to do... you just wait here...." She laughs hysterically at her own joke knowing he can't leave even if he tried.