Chapter fourteen

-Callie- 

she just kissed me. and i kissed her back. I had to do it for my father's plan. at the time it felt good. but i don't like the idea of kissing a girl. especially not after it just got done with Liam.

I walk to my room and immediately fall asleep. tomorrow we have to train a lot. I must have a lot of energy.

the next morning I get ready and I walk down with Chloe to have breakfast.

"Shit, I forgot my phone. you don't have to wait for me." says Chloe

I walk towards the elevator. I press the button and when the elevator opens I see Tate standing alone in the elevator.

we stand next to each other and say nothing. i hate this silence.

"Don't let me do that again," she says

wait? does she regret it? i couldn't stop her yesterday if i wanted to. at the moment i wanted that so much.

"have you forgotten who kissed who?"

'no i didn't. but we can't do that again"

"didn't you like it?" I ask

I see she doesn't want to have this conversation right now.

''i don't like kissing girls in general'' she says

i don't like her words affect me like they do.

"you kissed me"

"and you kissed back"

i did kiss back. but I didn't want to kiss back. I did it all for the sake of my family. but she kissed me, which means my plan is working.

"Okay, then we forget about it" I say

the elevator doors open and Tate walks out as fast as she can.

okay so does that mean she didn't want it? then why did she do it?

after breakfast we have to get ready for the first training of the day. I walk back to the room with Chloe.

"Did you notice that Tate was watching you all the time?" Chloe asks

''no, why?''

"every time I looked at her she was looking at you"

"no I didn't see it"

what is she doing? she says she hates me but still she kisses me. she says she is sorry but still she looks all the time. I have to put it out of my mind.

this whole assignment from my dad is fucking with my head. I'm starting to mix things up. I don't know how much longer I can keep playing this game with her.

I text my father

she kissed me yesterday.

I see he reads it right away.

I knew you had it in you. I am so proud that you are my daughter.

those words make me smile. it feels so good that my father finally sees me for who I am. his words motivate me to continue with Tate.

we walk towards the locker room at the training field. I see most of the girls are already inside. I look at Tate who was already looking at me. she quickly looks away.

all the girls run towards the field. I have yet to fill my bottle with water. I look in the locker room and see that only Tate is still there.

"You need to stop looking at me" I tell her