Chapter twenty nine

-Tate- 

I follow Callie and Chloe into the locker room. They are both furious. I don't know what's going on between those two, but it clearly didn't sound right.

I look at Callie. I can't not look at her when she's changing. She is biting her lower lip. She always does that when she's angry. And she's been mad at me many times before, so I know what she looks like when she's mad.

I keep staring at her. Her eyes meet mine. She signals me to wait for the rest to leave. The rest of the girls walk towards the field and I pretend I'm still busy. I see that everyone is outside and hear the door close.

"What the hell was that about?" I ask her.

She gets up and walks over to me. Before I know it I feel her lips against mine. She pushes me against the lockers.

"Sorry I really need this." She says to me. She holds my head with both hands.

"Answer my question first." I tell her. Don't get me wrong i love kissing her but if we can't have a normal conversation this isn't going anywhere.

"She had sex with Liam." Those are all the words coming out of her mouth. Is she kidding?

''Wait what? Why would she do that?"

"Liam told her some pathetic story about me rejecting him in a mean way. And then she thought he was so sad that she thought let me cheer him up by sucking his dick.'' She is so angry. I've never seen Callie and Chloe fight. They were always best friends.

"You don't fuck around with your bestfriends ex. Why doesn't she understand that?"

''That's exactly what I said. Thank god you think the same thing."

"Do you really mind what they did?" I ask her. I get that she hates that her best friend is mad at her, but I'd think it's weird if she feels bad about Liam.

Of course i do. What did you think I would just let this slip?"

"No I mean do you mind about Liam?"

She looks at me confused. After a few seconds she understands what I mean by this. "Tate of course not, I ended things with him because I didn't feel anything for him." She grabs my waist with both hands. She pulls me closer to her. "I do, however, feel things for you."

She gently presses her lips against mine. "Do you still think about the same things I think about?" she asks me. I look at her and she gently bites her lower lip.

''We have to go to practice.'' I smile because of the feeling of her lips on my neck. "They're waiting for us."

She pulls her head back. She slides her hands off my waist. "Fine, but later you'll have to beg for it." She turns and walks out the door. I pause for a moment because I was a little shocked by her words. I then follow her towards the field where the whole team is ready.

''Callie and Tate hurry up.'' Coach calls to us. I look at him and see a girl standing next to us that I've never seen before. She has dark blond hair and I see her blue eyes looking in my direction.

''We're sorry coach.'' I hear Callie say next to me.

"Ladies, I'd like to introduce you to Brooke. She is going to school here from this year and would like to join the soccer team. Please make sure she has a good time."

Brooke smiles at us. She's gorgeous. I notice to myself that since I found out that I also like girls, I look at girls in a completely different way.

I see Chloe still gives Callie a dirty look all the time. She pretends not to notice, but she clearly sees it herself.