Chapter -: 1

A very peaceful morning in raguwanshi mansion .
Everyone are present in the temple,but
One person is absent because that person believes in sleeping more than in getting up early.

"Where's your princess Abhi?"asked Adhvika who was not in the good mood .

"Aaj Avi ke Darshan mele ge ki nahi"said Damini

"Bua I don't think , rajkumari Avika must be sleeping"said Avikal

"Bua aap hamare Darshan le ligi ye"said Avika from the stairs as she is coming down .

Everybody are amazed by the scene.
And one of them is not happy because he thought there gonna be an amazing
Show but Avika came and his every plan of making his twin sister got some sound full lectures from their mother are gone in vain.

"Nothing much she got a long lecture from Maan bhi yesterday that's why rajkumari Avika is on time" said Ruhaan.

Avika's POV

Kahana ji how did he always know about my lecture. One day he gonna be death of me.

"Mom Ruhaan bhai don't know anything I think his sleep isn't good last night he is busy with so many work so many girls. Right bhai"i said because I knew of mom got to know about my last night stunt she gonna grounded me for my whole life.

"No mom Avi is lying I am only busy with work no girl " said Ruhaan bhai.

"Haa bhai what's going on early in the morning ..." said dadu but seeing me got shocked.

"Dadu no need to be shocked she got a lecture from Maan bhi " said Avikal

Ohhhh this guy always make trouble
For me Kahana ji help me

"Enough with the morning session now everyone come in the temple it's time for puja " said dadi

Time skip

Author POV

Everybody are sitting on the dinning table for breakfast eating talking.

"I have to want to discuss something"said Abhimaan

Gaining Everybody's attention

"Actually I want to discuss ot first with Avi sorry guys" Abhimaan said as he feel first he should talk to his sister about it

Avika's POV

Bhai and I just got in his study and I already feel something weird into my stomach.
But what bhai said makes my heart beat stop he just asked me to get married. Weird very weird.

"What! Do you meanby that bhai not now and never I am not getting marry and for you very kind information I have a boyfriend so this is not happening" I said whatever came into my mouth with tears in my eyes.

"No bacha I am not forcing you to get marry I am just saying for your own good  " Bhai said while hugging me he broke the and said

"I just want my princess happiness and safety just for once think about it"

"But why I should think" I said making a questionable face .

"Because tonight they are coming to discuss about marriage but only when you are ready" bhai said making me shocked.

"Bhai when you have already thought of everything, you would have told me in the evening itself that I have to get married why you are telling me now "
I said with tear in my eyes and run away.

Time skip
Everybody are waiting for my not happening soon to be in laws.
And here I am not able to breathe also .
But suddenly my favorite uncle came
And thought of a plan

"Uncle thank God you are here these three oldies and and this brotherof mine wants me to get married" I said with a pout.

"Oh really" Dev Uncle said and laughed

"Uncle aap bhi" I said
"Aap ko pata hai yeh log meri shadi Mihir Rai Singhania se Kara Na chaha te jo kabhi nahi hasta voh arrogant hai
Cold hai like an iceberg he is like an angry man by knowing my condition of doing Mischief ten times a day how can they let me get married and this all is going to happen in less than two months " I said with a crying face

"No bacha my son is not like this I mean thoda....." Uncle said by defending his son but wait a minute his son Mihir Rai Singhania is dev Uncle son devshree's brother.

"Wait  a minute Mihir is Uncle's son you knew you knew you also that means I am the only one who don't know about this" I asked to dadu , dad , bhai and uncle also and they just nodded their like what I going on .

"Agar Mujhe Pahle Se Pata Hota To pahle se hi bhaiya bhaiya Bulati aaj meri shaadi Na ho rahi hoti" I said and my mother gives a look to zip my lips .

Everyone came inside in the living room happily talking about me getting married after my drama also they still want me to get married to the guy who is cold as ice scarey for an innocent soul like mine but now I can not take it any more .

"You all are very happyaboutme getting marry to this iceberg so for your all kind information I am not going marry this man. How do you al even imagine me marrying a man I didn't even know?"I shouted run to the main door .

I can outside in the garden are near parking but a violent voice came stopped me I think and saw my nightmare in front of my eyes Abhimaan bhai standing with red eyes and angry face.

"You are not going anywhere as you are grounded for you last nightstunt and you are going to marry Mihir"bhai yelled making me shiver and  hold my hand and take in inside already my eyes teary.

Inside I saw everyone sympathetic face I understand that their is no going back
I went inside the dinning room and sat on my chair which is next to bhai's chair he also came and sat on his chair soon everyone entered and take their sit .
Soon the food is served evryone started eating but my appetite is gone far away .

I feel a tap on my leg under the table maan bhai give me my favorite milk shake with a smile and I take it with a smile after seeing cute play dad understand our   of crying and shouting has come to and and said .

"Now every thing is shoted I want to ask my princess if she want to get married or not "

Everyone eyes are on me suddenly bhai hold my hand giving a gesture of that he is with me. Thus give me a power.

"I am ready for this marriage" I said

"And also I am sorry to everyone here for my little stunt of shouting" I said with an apologetic face

Evryone smiled

And I continue my milkshake.

After some time all were discussing about the plans and party fir the wedding and I headed out for some fresh air .

Sitting there for some time I made myself ready for every thing which going to happened In future in short my wedding.

I went into and saw ladies were busy in talking or gossiping and man were busy in their talk I held to my room upstairs got Chang and get inside my covers and close my eyes. Don't know when sleep take in me 8n dreams.

This is the very first time I am writing something
So pls ignore my spelling mistakes and grammatical mistake.

Vote alot