Chapter-:4

Mihir's POV

We both came out and start moving to my car we were just like 10 to 12 meters away from the car and suddenly the car caught the fire seeing I hold her hand and take her inside and boom by listening the sound everyone who were sitting in the dinning room came out seeing his brother she tried to free her hand but I hold it more tightly not giving her any chance.

"Let go mihir"she said in painful voice
But I didn't let her go but this was noticed by Avikal he came in between make her hand free from my hold.
As she got free she hugged Avikal tightly he also hug her back and start saying good things to her in the mean time Abhimaan and Ruhaan came and Avikal leave her and Abhimaan make her sit and Abhimaan's wife give her water Ruhaan help her in drinking the water.

I got a hard punch on my face from Avikal and he was again going to punch me but Abhimaan's wife stop .

"What are you doing?" Abhimaan's wife asked.

Abhimaan got up and came near us .

"Bhai he was hurting her you told that Avi will be safe him he will keep her safe from him but this man is hurting her see her hand its all red I cannot trust him with my sister" Avikal said with red eyes.

"Shut up and go to your room " Abhimaan whispered yelled at him making him understand that his sister is still here."Wait take Avi with you"

He want near Avika pick her up in his arms and took her upstairs.

"What happened Mihir ?" Ruhaan asked

I started explaining them after listening  to me Abhimaan said

"Sorry mihir on behalf of Avikal "

"Don't worry I am not angry on him if I was at his place I would have done something like this and also tell him that my intention was not to hurt his sister it just I was just shocked when that car caught fire." I said

"It's OK you go to the guest room rest for sometime" He said

He dropped me to the guest room and want to his sister's room to check her out.

Time skip

We all were sitting on the dinning table
Avika was sitting next to Abhimaan and the other family members also came snd start taking their sits Noone asked anything even uncle was just looking at her while she was looking like nothing happened.

Everybody had their lunch in silence.

After lunch I asked for leave and Abhimaan also came to see me off to the car .

AUTHOR POV

Abhimaan and Mihir discussing something after that Mihir left Abhimaan also came inside and saw his sister was playing with abhishree.
She was looking so normal like nothing happened but every person in the mansion knew why she is look like this.

Abhimaan want to them and asked

"So what the plan for today princesses"

"Shree Avi want to go for long drive "

"Yeah dadda let's go Bua " shree said

Avi and shree both came downstairs and start walking towards the Abhimaan's car parking area and  Abhimaan was behind them with sad face as he knew they gonna create a lot of mess in his car than abhishree and Avika chosed the car and sat inside on the back seat Abhimaan singed and sit on the driver's seat and start the car.

First they want to the mall and do alot of shopping and than they want to the super market and both bought a lot of candy chips and milk shakes and than want for the long drive eating drinking singing both of them fell asleep .

It was already 8 he takes the long route so both can sleep for long time.

After two hours they were near the city and than abhishree wake up and came to front seat and sat there and again sleepy Abhimaan park the car at the side and make her sleep back so she can sleep comfortably.

After half an hour they got home and Abhimaan saw Agastya just came as he saw Abhimaan and want to him and take abhishree from his arms and wait till Abhimaan got avika and both want inside the mansion.

Abhimaan make Avika sleep on the bed and kiss her forehead and leave for his room.

(A sudden change right no worries
Aage aur bhi Hoge.)

Vote alot