Part 13

Recap

"I would prefer to kill myself rather than living with a murderer like you" I hissed.

He grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me closer to his face and growled "remember this always, one scratch on your body and I'll take one life without any problems"

With that he attached his lips with mine, showing his anger on them and I felt my legs weakening. I shuddered under his touch.

"Wait wait guys let me go" Enzo said make an face that says cringe "we never call you her it was you who came here for nothing" Eashan remarked but his eyes were on me like waiting to start again but how can I let it go smoothly for him.

As Enzo went inside Eashan caught my right chick and came more close but I  stuffed bread slice in between us bofe he can capture my lips again.

..........

"Is everything ready" "Yes sir just an hour and we can start with the procedure" "okay you do it I'll go and inform Mr. Eashan".

"Mr. Eashan we are ready you can brought her here in one hour" He said and Eashan nodded his headand walked out to go back to the mansion.

So Eashan's plan is to make Avika asleep and bring her here start from here on.

...........

Today it been eight day to avika to be in that treatment she has been sleeping from last eight day but today the mansion temperature is not same as other day it more heated because of two same personality in different gender, age, and roles are standing in front of each other Eashan and his father's wife which make her his stepmother both have same personality and same anger issue. And the only problem between them is that both always love same person and ruined some lifes and sometimes or say everytime someone close to them only died because of there unique personality.

Eashan from the very start don't like her because she has affair with his father but he never said anything but when his mom died and one after again  things didn't want on his way he left everything behind and left the house and created his own life the only person he talk to was his sister the one who was his everything for him only he can die for her because about killing others was always in his to do list.

"His loud voice echoed throughout the entire mansion! He was either shouting or declaring that he would bring Siya back into our lives in the form of Avika. "You always said she killed Siya, your daughter. So now, take it as her punishment. Don't fake sympathy towards her. And if you still want to go against my words, then don't bother coming here again. And I know no one told you before, but now your only son is also no more. That also means you can leave from here. And about Avika, she is mine, and I have full right over her. I will make her marry me and start her new life." Eashan said

"Eashan, calm down! What are you saying? You only said Avika has nothing to do with Siya's death. And you can't just dictate what I can or cannot do."

" Don't you dare! you say her name from you mouth because of you only she has gone through alot." Eashan yelled

"Siya's death was a tragedy, but blaming Avika was never my motive I know avika I even met her many times but I never said she I'd at any fault. And what do you mean about my son?" His stepmother said

"He's gone, Mother. He's gone because of Avika. She's a curse on this family!" Eashan remarked to irritated her.

"That's enough, Eashan! You need to stop this madness." His stepmother said.

"Oh ho mother why so much shouting I mean that your lovely son tried to kill her so I kill him it was a vet easy death and you know I had made him sleep near his father only OK don't worry by now has entered in hell." Eashan said and moved out of the hall leaving his step mother behind.

"You're blind, Eashan. But fine, ignore me. But mark my words, you have to pay a very big amount to all the misery you have created and going to create."His stepmother said and left. She was feeling guilty about how she became the reason of so many deaths and how she became the sole reason of Eashan behavior.

.........

That's all for now
I'll try my best to update you all fast fast .

It been a long time I know.

Vote alot and comment.