Part:-9

"So, as we are acquiring something new, why don't I introduce him? Eashan—his life only provided enough for himself. From birth, he was taught to seize what belonged to him. But why? Because that was the key to transforming a human into a beast for a better life, they said.

Eashan was not alone in this endeavor; his stepbrother, Eklavya Andrea Salvatore, was part of it too. He was no less than Eashan, which is why he 'was' now.

Advaith, the father of the beast, is no more; he was killed by his very own son because his deeds were not right. Though a strict man, he was not loved by his wife and his 7-year-old Eashan. Why? He got punished by his son for his deeds.

But there is one more character who was the start of this."

Somewhere in Italy

"Avika, Avika, you don't care about me, na? But no problem. I care for both of us, so you don't have to." A man sitting on the sofa, holding a portrait of a girl, spoke.

"Boss, we have found out who Mam is getting married to," said a man who just entered.

"Very good, but you are late. Early to go to hell. Now, leave before I shoot you," the man sitting on the sofa said, making the standing man shocked. He put it away and left after bowing to him.

"Avika, why so hurried to get arranged so badly to him? By the way, you know, I know him. He is like an ant to me, to kill. But your brother, he is so impatient to get you married. But now, when he got 'the gift,' he is quite in my non-existing good book."

**Flashback:**
In Abhimaan's office,

"Come in," Abhimaan said. A man in a black suit entered and said, "Sir, someone gave you this box. We have checked it. You can open it," and left the cabin.

Abhimaan stood up, picked the box, and opened it. It was filled with confetti and a box. He picked the box inside and sat on the couch. It had a note and some pictures.

"Dear Abhimaan,

I know you don't know me, but I do, and that's what matters. So, I have sent this to ask why you are getting her married to an ant. Don't you remember she is a murderer? By the way, what if she panicked seeing these in her car, like you did? But don't worry; we'll talk man to man. I won't send a letter to her, just pictures. Okay? And the most important part, you. If you know, I can do anything to ruin or to make her life, so please be a good brother that you are and make that ant understand the situation and the importance of life. Okay?

Someone you should not mess with."

Seeing something like this, he immediately called someone and said, "Cancel all the meetings."

**End of Flashback**

Two days later,

"Welcome, sir." "What would you like to have?" "Toys." "Sir, this way." "No need. I have eyes, hands, legs. I can go myself. You stay here."

I walked further inside and saw what I came here for—Avika. She was buying gifts for her niece.

"I would like to have this, no, that. Oh, it's so confusing, which one is good?" She spoke, looking at two similar boxes.

I went closer and stood just six steps away from her. She looked eternal in that outfit. After like two years, I saw her.

"Mam, why don't you go with this?" the guy said, holding one box in her hand.

"No, I want something more cute. You don't have any," she replied and turned back to go.

"Thank God, she left this. Now I can buy these," I said loud enough for her to hear. She heard it and turned to me. First, she smiled, and then...

"You can pack both of these," she told the guy who was collecting all the boxes and keeping them back. "I am buying them, Mr. Sorry," she said, looking at me.

"Then, what will I go for?" I asked, looking at her.

"It's your choice," she said, turning.

"So, why don't you help me find something better?" I requested. It sounded weird to me too, but what can I do? I have to be careful about words nowadays because they are going to be with her.

"Why not? I would love to, but I am already late, so I had to leave," she said and left with her gift.

"What the actual fuck! I wasted three hours to come, but don't worry, I will make you pay my three hours back right on time."

"Coming out from the mall, I went to my mansion, which is one of my favorites because of its location. It's surrounded by thousands of trees. Living there is the best time of my life, but now, after the new guest in that mansion of mine, it would become the satisfactory time of my life because all my wishes will come true."

"Just some days, mansion, and you will become home," I told, looking at the mansion from outside.

Getting inside, I found all the servants bowing towards me. I nodded and got more inside. There, I saw the living room and a man who was peacefully eating his meals.

"I know you don't care about your life, but I care about my carpet and the sofa you're sitting on. So, turn your attention away from that and leave that junk behind and stand straight," I said, but to whom am I talking?

"Hey, it's my burger, not junk. I also know you don't care about your carpet or anything," he said and put that junk on my couch. He got up, took a tissue, wiped it on my face, and threw that tissue on my carpet.

"Get the fuck out before I pull out my gun."

"I also want to do that, but I have a very important task to do with you. The most important thing is, what kind of decoration do you want because I am very sleepy, and I want sleep. I don't stay awake all night like you, and waiting for someone to come and pat me on the head and put me to sleep is not doing me any good because I am not giving myself personal attention."

" it should be vibrant. Now, go and sleep."

"Wait, she will be here at 12 by tomorrow. I want everything ready before 11. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now, go."

He left, and I also went towards my room, which is going to be our room soon, but for that, I have to prepare it for her.

"I am going to decorate it by myself for her. She loves colors, so it should be colorful. And yes, I have to prepare the closet also. Let's get started."

End from now