Chapter-:6

Mihir's POV
Ohh this girl it been more than an hour and we just sitting in the car .

"Avika"

"Not again Mihir "

After half an hour she stopped the car woh we are at airport and I still don't know where we are going.

"Avika now please "before I say something else I saw my secretary coming to us but why he is going with us .

"Mam here are his passport " He said giving her my passport.

"Thanks" She said with her sweet smile
Why she doesn't give me that smile she smiled like for everyone but not me . But why she is giving smile to him he does not need it I will see him .

"Let's go Mihir and stop scearing him"
She said

"We are going to Italy because that only place we both have visa" She said

She said holding my hand this is the first skin contact that we shared in time being .

Author POV
Somewhere
In Italy

"WHAT " someone shouted

"Sorry Bhai we lost the contact in these two week we don't know anything about that bitch" said someone.

The voice of gun shot surrounded full room
Someone shot someone.

"Told you so many time to address her nicely brother by her name, What's her name Jonas?"

"Avik....a Ra...guwan...shi sir yours Avika" Jonas said while struggling for breath as SOMEONE'S hand was on his shoulder.

"Yes that like you good now make my favorite step brother sleep next to my dad grave "

"Avika Raguwanshi where the fuck are you "

At airport

"Mihir fast we don't have whole day "
Avika said

"Avika it take time this airport is not mine " Mihir replied

"Than who told you to bring these cartoons with you "
This mihir I've made full prove plan but from where the fuck he bought these cartoons with him and also bring cartoons was less these cartoons bring weapons too everybody is staring us .

"Mihir you know you just get married to these bodyguards of yours so you can take them anywhere"  Avika said And start moving towards the coffee shop

"Avika Raguwanshi stop where you're standing no need to move " mihir shouted as Avika was not in the mood to hear him.

"Ok it's done I have told them everything now they will follow " He was saying but Avika cut him and said

"I DON'T WANT TO GO WITH YOU ANYMORE YOU ARE SO MUCH IRRITATING MIHIR " Avika shouted at mihir .

This girl why she can not understand I care for her been doing since years but she always make me do something that I don't want to do and now this time she is the one who planed everything and now she don't want to go.

"AVIKA "

"Sir she just want that way " one of the bodyguard said

"THAN FOR WHAT I HAVE CALLED YOU ALL HERE TO STAND WITH ME " Mihir shouted.

IN PARKING LOT

"Mihir I don't want to go with you "
Avika said walking towards her car and mihir was following her

"You have to"

"I don't and I don't want to go with you anymore "

"OK we will go for shopping tomorrow for the engagement"

"NO I don't want to go anywhere with you and about engagement I don't want that too "

"OK we will cancel it we will get married"  

"No I don't want that too you are irritating and I cannot handle you for my whole life"

Now mihir is on his peak level Noone can stop him now he cage avika between him and car and shouted

"YOU HAVE TO MARRY ME"
"NOONE IN THIS WORLD CAN HELP YOU OUT"
"YOU HAVE TO DROP YOU'RE THIS CHILDISH BEHAVIOR"
"YOU HAVE TO HANDLE ME MY LOVE MY ANGER MY EACH AND EVERYTHING"
"YOU KNOW WHY?"

Until this Avika is fully teared up seeing this new kind of Mihir who she never thought of in her wildest dreams.

"Huh" Avika said as she cannot make sentences.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE MINE"
"I BEEN SAVING YOU FOR ME ONLY ME"

That's all for now
I'll try my best to update you all fast fast .

It been a long time I know but I also cannot find a better way to introduce someone  that's why .

By the way this someone need one name so suggest one .

Vote alot and comment if you need to name someone

💫💫💫💭💫💭💫💭💫💫💭💭💫💭💫💭