Intro

Friday's? I love them. No more school and no more worries. But, this Friday was special, this Friday marked the start of summer vacation. I have big plans. One, I plan to travel close and far with my best friend/cousin Courtney. She turned 18 in last September and I'll be 18 this coming January. Even though I'm not 18 yet, my parents trust me and Courtney to be responsible. I know, crazy right?!We both love YouTube. It's the reason we bond and get along so well. So for her 18th birthday present we got two tickets to VidCon. the best part is we leave tomorrow! We decided to go to bed since VidCon is in Florida and we are in Oklahoma. It was easy for me and Courtney to decide what area we are going to stay in since we visited Florida a lot on vacations. We both love Jc Caylen and Kian Lawley matter a fact they are our two favorites out of o2l. I am soo excited to get to go see them all in one place and maybe even meet them. I pull out my phone and tweet, "@JazmineEspin: Sooo excited for #VidCon ! Who's coming!?"I am super excited for VidCon. I am already packed, and ready to be in sunny Florida and to get a way for a few days. Since I'm already packed, I go over to Courtney's and help her pack cause lord knows it would have taken her three days if not . After we are done with her stuff, we start seeing what we have/or what we need. Gas? Check. Money? Check. Comfortable pillows? Check. And finally what about a bomb road trip playlist? uhhhh duhh you know I've always got the jams. Once we have our stuff together, we get in the car and hit the road. looking at the house as we left was kind sardining but I turned my head forward to bright sunny Florida. kind of happy Courtney just got her new car cause her old one would not have been so comfortable. plus I love the smell of new cars.