The numbers!

We walk over to them; and Im in such a state of shock that I cant even form a sentence correctly. So, me being the passive aggressive person I am I make Courtney talk to the six almost god looking guys in front of us. She looks at them like they are just some random boys sitting at what use to be our table and speaks to them as if its just a friend. "Hey, sorry to bother you guys, but did you happen to find a purse at this table?" She asks. Jc holds it up. "Would this be it?" He asks holding up my purse. "Yeah." Courtney says and reaches for it, but before her finger tips can even touch the bag Jc pulls it away. "Prove its yours." He says. Courtney looks at me. I sigh a little knowing in some miracle way Im going to have to speak to the one person I thought I never would. The only way I feel I can prove its my bag is the picture of my fur babies in my wallet. So with a hesitation I say "If you open my bag and look in my wallet slide pocket, there is a picture of my dogs, Sara and Oreo." I say. He does what I instructed and finds the picture. "Awwww! This one looks like wittle Wishbone." He chuckles and shows the picture to the rest of the guys. They awe. "So, can she have her purse back? We kinda have some stuff to do pertaining to VidCon to do and not much time to do it in." Courtney says. I look at her like she is crazy. She did not just give the Jc Caylen a taste of her sassy side like girl this aint Oklahoma anymore stop acting like it. Jc looks at the guys and whispers something to Kian who looks like he had just been slapped on both sides of his face. He and Kian whisper for a minute giving me and Courtney a glance every now and then. When Jc finally speaks to us he says "I'll give it back to you on one condition. I want your number." He says to me. I of course dont want him to see my tomato red face from blushing so hard, so I turn my head when I hear him speak one more time. He looks at Courtney. "And my friend Kian here would like to have yours. Looks like we have some decisions to make.

( authors note didnt re make much of this chapter just added some minor things.)