The after math.

After the date we went and met the others. They were nice I think we could be good friends if there was more time. Me and Jc got closer and closer and so did Courtney and Kian. None of us are ready to end this weekend but with them living in California and all there seems to be no choice. I think I might go crazy......just might.

~Jazmine's POV~

The next two days flew like nothing. We didn't really do much of anything. We hung out with the guys and packed our stuff. Sadly, right now it's time to leave. "I'm gonna miss this." I say as I put the last few things in my suit case. Courtney nods in agreement I know she's thinking about him cause I know I'm thinking of Jc just as much if not more. I soon here a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Courtney says and goes to the front door. Before I know it, I'm under this 6'1 browned haired boy with an amazing smile that I don't think I could ever get over but boy was this kid heavy. But hey, I'm not complaining! he finally gets off me and that allows me to see the other five standing in the door way. the boys say hi sheepishly and tell me and Courtney that we should just go with them not even go home just go. Knowing that's never gonna happen we just laugh it off.(though I've thought about it a lot. When I see Jc next I see him turn away and, he sighs. "Can we talk? Ya know, alone?" He asks nodding towards the hallway away from the nosy boys in the room. I nod acting like its no big deal but every step I take makes me so nervous I think I might pass out. We go outside the room into the hallway. He instantly grabs my hand. "I'm sorry.." He says. "Sorry for what?" I ask confused not sure why he's apologizing to me I didn't think he did anything wrong...... "I'm Sorry for not asking you to be my girlfriend.. I want you to be mine sooo bad, but we live so far away and I'm just scared that it wouldn't work out because we would never see each other yet I know I don't want to leave "us" like this though." He says. "I know, and I hate that. But I totally agree and understand where you are coming from I wish I didn't live so far away too. To be honest I just keep thinking about what if we didn't live so far apart? would it work? But i know and you know that cant happen because I don't live closer; And you don't have to apologize for it its not you fault life has plans we don't know about." I say. "Good." He smiles as much as he can right now. Before we go back in we stand there just a few minuets longer just enjoying spending what time we have together. "We should probably go back in there before they think we ran off." says the amazing person in front of me. As i go to grab the door knob Jc plants a soft but firm kiss on my forehead making me crave more knowing it not gonna happen, We go back inside and I see nothing but sad faces, Courtney and Kian's probably being equally the saddest of all and it kills me to see my best friend sooo sad. I pull her to the side. "You okay?" I ask knowing she's gonna say yes but not really mean it. "Yeah, I'm fine." She says and sits back down. I know it bugs her because she knows that we will probably never see them again. I do too, but I refuse to think about it; and I will defiantly not think about it wasting the last few minuets I have with these amazing people.

~Jc pov~

I had it on my mind all night....will I ask her?....... will I tell her I would be willing to take weekly flights back and forth!......would she even let me...... probably not I know her well enough to know she would feel bad about it and tell me that wouldn't work or couldn't work cause of the prices of tickets. when we finally get to the girls room Courtney opened the door and pointed to this vision of beauty laying on the bed not even looking to see who was at the door. so of course me being me I run and jump onto her wishing we could just be like this forever. Me holding her and her smiling and laughing.....and that laugh I know God made it just for her, and I'm soooo grateful he did! when I finally got off of her cause she was complaining that I was too heavy and was killing her she looked to see the other and I immediately go saddened by the thought of leaving her, and I know she saw cause she looked concerned when she heard me sigh. I asked her to come with me outside she of course said yes. I was going to tell her everything but I decided I wouldn't tell her I would just apologize for not making this girl MY girl and explain myself to her. She seemed okay with what I was saying and we just kind of got lost in each other stood there for what felt like mere seconds but I know it had to have been at least five to ten minutes. I Knew We should probably head back into the room full of noisy people but I really didn't want to.... But we did cause I knew it would be selfish keeping her to myself..... I saw her reach for the door knob and I knew now was the time to kiss her.... but I didn't want to invade her so I decided on a innocent kiss on the forehead. I felt her smile as I did. I knew then that I would find a way to her.....Even if I had to move to Oklahoma.........